GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
So glad to be back, when I return from my holiday I will be a proper driver.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VSM Testdriver Charrel Jalving

Im really looking forward to to Indianapolis free practice. This is the first time in my racing career that I will drive in America. Its a really big honour that I am a testdriver for VSM, and its good for me to gain a lot of experience in the GPG Superleague. With a 12th place in the Hockenheim free practice I had a top 12 place, wich was good for my experience. But my goal is to be in the top 6 every free practice!

I hope we can find a good setup for the car, where I can drive a good practice lap with. Ofcourse we need to focus on getting the right setup on the qualification for Kevin and Jethro.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
There's nothing on the idiot box tonight so I'll post an Indy update, after tea. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Drink your tea faster then ;)

NO, it's eat my tea. Anyways, now I'm having problems batching a heap of jpegs to gpi with slimtex. It does it, but I only get a fraction of the image at the top, and it's all garbled lines. Whut? I want to convert all the mod helmet images into gpi for in-game view.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Friday free practice at the US GP has been run. Stay tuned for results.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
UNITED STATES GP
FRIDAY FREE PRACTICE
WEATHER:O% CHANCE OF RAIN

Congratulations to Janis Eglitis for the first position.

FRIDAY FREE PRACTICE results

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Well that's awful

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Brilliant, I'm 3rd. My own driver is in front of me, which shows this Italian has real potential. Tim, good place mate, I know you can do well, so hey, this just wasn't one of your better days.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
MPR had lower speed on the straight, i'm guessing we had the highest downforce in setup.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
p.s look at times, only 14 hundreths of a second separated places 5 and 16, really close.

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2009 02:08PM by BAR#10.
Good job Janis, excellent result. Not bad from Andrew either, not bad at all.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Phillip, Paolo posted that Phoenix will be powered by BMW.
When is that happening?

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2009 04:01PM by BAR#10.
Big discrepancy from Keeley to Ross, that's weird. And I just realized I forgot to send in the team boost.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
3rd and 6th is better, you can take off the briefs now guys.

Also just realized Ross only did 12 laps.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
ptclaus98 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also just realized Ross only did 12 laps.

that's nothing unusual. some pit immediately after the hot lap some make two consecutive in a row in free practice(4 laps of fuel each had). even in qualy not every time everyone makes the exact same amount of laps.
Redmer Postma f.e. went off track in his first lap and spend a minute or more waiting to rejoin the track.
i did not notice any pitstop bug with Ross or anyone else.

GPGSL career;

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2009 05:01PM by BAR#10.
Marko, it's true we are powered by BMW, but it is happening when our new car is released. It should be before next round or at the very least, after round 5.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
3rd of the non-boost cars for myself, which isn't too bad.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy