GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Yeah a new thing mate :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
GPGSL Round 1 Albert Park Qualifying - Melbourne Australia

Welcome to the first qualifying session for Season 3 at Albert Park.
Weather Prediction. 15% chance of rain. Actual: Sunny. Track: Dry. Ambient Temp: 18c. Track Temp 24c.

The paddock is abuzz as the first race weekend for Season 3 gets underway. A new carshape from MDB Motorsports, adopted by some of the teams, and new liveries, as well as some new drivers, sees many changes for the season.

Dan Mills, test driver for DXR dominated the practice session with a time of 1.35.325s, proving that the DXR team have got their act together. Can they keep up the pace as the light goes green at the pit lane exit for the start of the qualifying.

IER is the first team to get a car on the track.

Marko Aleksander MPR-Lancia

Mal 'too many donuts again' Stoddart driving the wrong car. Can Stoddart improve on his dismal practice time?

Byron van het Bolscher in his DXR

Onboard with Matt Houston, billionaire international playboy, back in the cockpit after two weeks scuba diving off the Maldives. As usual Matt has brought a bevy of beauties for us to ogle at in the paddock. Nice work Matt.

Stuart 'Stoopid Stunts' Ingers slots into second place on the grid. But can he keep it there?

Fifteen minutes remaining as Rick Groeneboer takes the lead and Horvath bumps Ingers down a place.

Session over

GPGSL Round 1 Official results Albert Park Melbourne Qualifying

Congratulations to Jethro Walters - VSM first pole of the season.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
3rd and 9th.. Woo!!

Monil your back man ;)

We brought in the helmets for testers requirement for two reasons. First, if a tester moves to a race seat, the GPGSL already has his helmet, making the transfer easy for us. Second, now that we have a tester mod, screens of test sessions can be done, showing the test drivers helmets. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Unless someone sends me a pm notifying any driver changes, engine changes, team name changes or even tyre changes, they won't always get implemented into the perfs.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
While I'm thinking of it, my apologies for making a couple of crap posts last night. I've been stressed to the max, what with the mod not working and the failed start-up. I'm also flat out working on the new play-room extension, supposed to be doing that right now..... <sigh> back to the mill. Worn out already and haven't even started today. Time for a caffeine fix. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Compressing the mod with Csm as i write here should be 10 minutes and
Upload its another 30 - 40 min. Maid many modifications and updates.

Regards
Jorge.

Gp4world aka: Jcaranti
Racing Generation: Web Admin
WE OPENED AGAIN, COME AND JOIN US.
Cheers Man :)

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While I'm thinking of it, my apologies for making
> a couple of crap posts last night. I've been
> stressed to the max, what with the mod not working
> and the failed start-up. I'm also flat out working
> on the new play-room extension, supposed to be
> doing that right now..... back to the mill. Worn
> out already and haven't even started today. Time
> for a caffeine fix. ;-)

GPGSL Race control are all my heroes.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
GPGSL Race control are all my heroes.

Gold + 1
Until you start coming last lol!

9th, disappointing.
Qualy was 20 minutes too short though. 40 minute qualy it should be, not 20.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Hey, this wasn't supposed to happen ;)
8th! :D look, the stupid union jack is replaced by the dutch flag and I start doing good ;)

Too bad I couldn't improve my 1.35.6 but P12 is actually quite good for me seen last seasons qualifying sessions. Rico on P5 is fantastic, a great comeback and it really shows that this old car still has it.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
not a great start, but the race should be stronger.

X (@ed24f1)
Fantastic quali by Rico, 5th is a great result. Rick has done ok I suppose, 12th compared to last year is good and facing it this way, he will still get a point

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! P1!!!!!!! :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

15th is not good enough, still hpoing for points.
Driving Maikel's car is also not good, maybe I'll get my back for the next weekend....
The race has been run and won.

not a bad result for me !
But why isnĀ“t the new Minardi on track? I thought it works?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy