Start Champ, Pole position, 1st, 2nd, 3rd 2009 videos *** Released***

Posted by Excalibur 
GP4 F1 2009 Videos by Excalibur

Download Link :Megaupload

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm using the 2009 CSM Empty Mod and the videos aren't working. The path that I put the .bik video files in is 2009_Empty_Mod\Data\Menu\Data then the video files. I also tried putting your other intro video in that folder and it isn't working. Can someone help me?

--------------------------------------
I play GP4
2004-2008 mods!
Data\Menu you don't make a subfolder in menu
For some people is a confusion because inside Data\Menu\ their are 2009 team names.
That is for team specific videos. But just place these files outside of the
team of folders and you should be fine. If it doesnt work ill help you sort
out the problem.

Kind regards
J.C

Gp4world aka: Jcaranti
Racing Generation: Web Admin
WE OPENED AGAIN, COME AND JOIN US.
Thank you so much for the videos! :)
Retop56, as Jorge and BayW said, you just have to put the files into the Data/ Menu folder only.

Is it working now?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

finally thanks,
especially the champ intro.
Y E A H. :)
Yeah they all worked I just followed your guys' advice and put them in the correct folder. Thanks for the help and awesome videos Excalibur!

--------------------------------------
I play GP4
2004-2008 mods!
Thanks!

Very nice.
onboard helmet movement tweak
Date: June 12, 2009 12:02PM
Posted by: HERTBERT
i search for onboard head movement tweak
Megaupload and Rapidshare are blocked where I am. If anyone could upload them onto another website (or possibly email them? pm for address) that would be really appreciated :)
Hologide ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Megaupload and Rapidshare are blocked where I am.
> If anyone could upload them onto another website
> (or possibly email them? pm for address) that
> would be really appreciated :)

Download link 2 : Mediafire :)

Thanks!

But Uni's blocked that one too :(
Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait a few weeks til I'm home. Cheers for putting them together though! :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy