Atari (one of GP4 developer) seeks for talents to new game company!

Posted by kerleyf1 
Atari seeks the best talent to help build the 21st century game company. Opportunities available in:

-United Kingdom
-France

Informations at: [www.atari.com]

I think this is useful for our best modders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
I think j-c should sign up. his skills are crazy good!

--------------------------------------
I play GP4
2004-2008 mods!
J-C2 Lives @ argentinia;-)

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
They are looking for commercial and marketing profiles anyway and this was published in october 2008... (well... in France)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2009 01:13PM by Excalibur.
Are you serious? I think no-one of us have any certificate of studies of 2D or 3D, and we have no long curriculum to fit their profile... We can be good, but they're better ;)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
raulongo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you serious? I think no-one of us have any
> certificate of studies of 2D or 3D, and we have no
> long curriculum to fit their profile... We can be
> good, but they're better ;)

an artist is not an artist because he has a certificate or a long curriculum, and you are an artist imho

i know that some people (from here) has full conditions to obtain a place in ATARI, regardless of being graduated (or not) and an excellent curriculum vitae ... in addition, if there is a vacancy in TI (support) would apply to me ... hahahaha

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Gigi, you have a point, needing the necessary qualifications gives the people who have them a good chance, but they might not have the skills that raul and co. posess, they have the skills but not the qualifications. what atari should do is let anybody apply until a certain date, then set them a task to do before another date which covers all aspects of game design and creation and pick people who excel in certain fields. e.g. Raul will be good at the 3-d creation and mapping, fongu can do graphics and lo2k can code the game etc...

Imo, it seems at this forum there is enough people to start the gpg games company ;)
Hmmmm...atari is a publisher, not a developer. I doubt they can do much good on their own.
retop56 schreef:
> I think j-c should sign up. his skills are crazy
> good!

he's good in gp4 related stuff.. doing a new game is something very different

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Could be interesting for me, school ends this year and I'm still looking for a job =/
Unfortunately I am from Germany...

CTDP 3D-Artist

France is not so far from Germany :-P

Gigi4 schrieb:
> France is not so far from Germany :-P

Though I hate speaking french ;)

CTDP 3D-Artist

you can always speak english

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy