GP4 Tweaker

Posted by Hologide 
GP4 Tweaker
Date: April 27, 2009 05:53PM
Posted by: Hologide
Hey guys. I'm trying to use GP4 tweaker values in my own custom CSM mod, but I'm having a bit of a nightmare with it.

I ran a search but found so much information I couldn't really disect what was useful to me and what wasn't, so I've done a new thread.

What I'm doing is modelling my mod on the 2006Mod, but I couldn't figure out GP4 tweaker settings at all. So I simply compied the tweaker folder from 2006 Mod, and the corresponding settings files. However, nothing changed in my game.

Can anyone suggest the best way of making tweaker data work in a CSM mod. What I'm trying to do is adjust the T-cam and wheel positions. Using team editor kills my game... :\

Thanks!
Re: GP4 Tweaker
Date: April 27, 2009 06:06PM
Posted by: fongu
you need to copy a file in the patch folder called enabletweaker.(cap i think) and that will do exactly that.

What's wrong with team editor? Save that file again in the patch folder and it should work fine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy