Str4 ...RELEASE ..........

Posted by Isaint 
Str4 ...RELEASE ..........
Date: March 27, 2009 07:35PM
Posted by: Isaint

Shape 90% done but some textures have to be change be patient it will be with you soon.

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2009 07:12PM by Isaint.
Re: Str4 ... coming soon ..............
Date: March 27, 2009 07:44PM
Posted by: mclarenfan09
Awesome car =)
Date: March 27, 2009 07:46PM
Posted by: Kimi-The-Champ
great news, thank you for your hard work :)
Date: March 27, 2009 08:25PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Another great car is coming soon! ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: March 27, 2009 09:18PM
Posted by: kixxx2005
very nice......great car
Date: March 28, 2009 01:52AM
Posted by: MARSALA
Thanks, My Man.
Date: March 28, 2009 05:44AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Date: March 28, 2009 06:31AM
Just a little update /... nose cone being reshaped and texture changes on going.:-)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: March 28, 2009 06:38AM
Posted by: anynomous
woow nice progress isaint;-)
Date: March 28, 2009 01:08PM
Posted by: schifty
ok.... why everybody says GREAT THING... its so good... or something else! No real constructive comment.... look!

great car but, may be its not enough smooth on the shape of the car like the side pod. On the nose, the both part in triangle shape... is way to much sharp.... for the texture, its look good!!

For everybody learn from this comment... and help the modder to be better!!! says juste great everytime wouldnt help them!

thanks
Date: March 28, 2009 01:23PM
Posted by: frybender
Yes i agree with you... I found the Shark Fin for the RB5 too square like the triangles on the nose. I think you can put more pôly...dont know

So take your time and do better :D
Date: March 28, 2009 02:53PM
Posted by: anynomous
well if u 2 guys think u can do a better car then isaint show the GPG Community that u have all the 'experience' to make a car;-)

Think twise before u post something;-)
Date: March 28, 2009 03:00PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
guys, this is an interm car made on yohans shape, am I right Lez? Wich means we have a more accurate shape than just a painted shape before the "real" gp4 car is released.. And as anynomous says, if you think you can do it better, show us all before saying something and pay respect to the modders around here.. cheers

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: March 28, 2009 03:02PM
Posted by: schifty
i cant do better, but i can says my opinion ! and this is my opinion... i know isaint can do better !
Date: March 28, 2009 04:32PM
I don't know if the shape is based on Yohan's one. But if it is true, the shape has been modified and it is really good. For me, it doesn't looks like an interim car because it is close from the real one. Just on thing about textures: The Red Bull logo on the side is bigger. Otherwise, The car looks very nice...

@ Schifty: I agree that all criticisms are good if they are objectives and constructives but you can blame people who really think the car is great.
Can you really think you could have done better although the season hasn't started yet ? (or just begin now)... This car, as all made until present, have been made before the season starts. Can't you just apreciate and enjoy the work done by the modders and mappers without saying you can do better while this work has been started for weeks with less informations, pictures or videos? ... I really have a doubt about this and I think your argument is quiet easy and pretentious.Even if the car isn't absolutely perfect (and you just can tend to reach perfection with practice and experience), I understand that people find this car fantastic, as I do, because it was made before the season starts and it is really good work and close from the real one.

But anyway, if you look at the last render, you'll see that the nose cone has been reshaped and parts of the triangle are wider. It is not easy to judge on a single picture but you can see the difference between the first and last render, on my opinion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2009 04:34PM by Excalibur.
Date: March 28, 2009 04:53PM
Thanx for all comments guys ... schifty no problem. All constructive Criticism welcome.

The thing is like Eric pointed out it's a shape based on Yohans so it's never going to be 100% Just trying to get you guys on the grid with something that is reasonable because the guys that make these cars perfect are busy doing just that but you can appreciate perfection takes a little longer.:-)

No problem though, lets all work together ... I don't want no arguments OK?
Schifty I'm definately going to address some of the points you made .. to be honest the car is changing all the time but it will never be perfect for the reasons just mentioned.

Thanx all .......... I'm outa here.:-)

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2009 04:54PM by Isaint.
Date: March 28, 2009 05:07PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
Looks superb Isaint!

Date: March 28, 2009 07:20PM
Okay nose_cone re-shaped suspension bumps made more rounded, just a couple of texture up-dates and then ................??? :-)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: March 28, 2009 08:23PM
And then?? ...Hmmm, no.. I don't know what you mean!;)

Date: March 29, 2009 04:20AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
looks great!

don't forget the rear wing texture is different to the RBR ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy