Need help newbie come to GP4!

Posted by skyline86 
Need help newbie come to GP4!
Date: March 23, 2009 06:22PM
Posted by: skyline86
I'm a newbie come to GP4. I'm using GP4 GPGMG 2008 mod. I also downloaded some 2008 track as Barcelona, Magny-Cours, Hungaroring. But i can't drive good on it, i'm always spin and have lap times lower than AI. How i can good at GP4 game? Can someone give me 2008 car setup? I'm using Logitech Momo Racing to play GP4. And sometime i play GP4 with 2008, the game freeze and i must reset my PC, my PO always 100-150. How to resolve it? Thanks from Vietnamese !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2009 06:35PM by skyline86.
Re: Need help newbie come to GP4!
Date: March 24, 2009 01:05AM
Posted by: Hologide
Are you already playing on the easiest difficulty? Try turning that down. Check your driving aids too, see if you've got things like traction control on.

And turning down the textrue resolution is a good way to reduce PO, and turn on resolution/frame rate
Re: Need help newbie come to GP4!
Date: March 24, 2009 12:22PM
Posted by: Mr Pibb
Thinking laterally, I had a Logitech Momo Racing. The pedals were buggered, but I didn't know at the time. I couldn't really tell. Once I replaced them, my lap times improved enormously.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy