Are you disappointed with GP4?

Posted by jginete 
Are you disappointed with GP4?
Date: June 25, 2002 03:07PM
Posted by: jginete
I know that U will say that i'm saying this because I haven't already played GP4 but here it goes:
IF U ARE DISAPPOINTED WITH GP4, PLAY GP3 BECAUSE:
IT'S CHEAPER;
IT WORKS IN A POOR COMPUTER;
IT'S BETTER (YOU ARE SAYING IT!)

No! I'm not a Microprose programmer and i'm not Geoff Crammond!

Re: Are you disappointed with GP4?
Date: June 25, 2002 03:12PM
Posted by: matthewp
saying you are disapointed with Gp4 doesn't mean you're saying Gp3 is better. I am slightly disapointed but I won't play Gp3 because GP4 is much, much better. GP3 was a much bigger disapointment than gp4
Date: June 25, 2002 03:13PM
Posted by: howling wolf
Its taken me four days but it is now working solid,48F/PS..It is avery good game indeed ,got glitches but the track feels more real,set yout trakcontrol button on the steering and BlastORF!!
You gonna LUV IT
Date: June 25, 2002 03:54PM
HELLO!!! Matthewp: I'm not saying that GP3 is better than GP4. I haven't got GP4 yet!!! Now it's to Rik. I have a Force Feedback Truthmaster Ferrari steering wheel and it's wrecked (sorry about enlgish, i'm just a portuguese teenager with 69% in Trinity examination (it wasn't my foul. It was my teacher that told me that it wasn't necessary a text and when the examinator said: "Now tell me about your text!" I was just like this one

_________ ___________

|

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
But i have to do a question: Does GP4 have different controls to up gear and down gear. GP3 didn't have it and my steering wheel didn't work with the gears (it has semi automatic gears behind the steering).

Date: June 25, 2002 05:47PM
Posted by: kit-kat
gp4.......is it really better...
well ive had now for 3 days and at first it did not feel right looked difrent felt difrent thought it was to big a change (some people don`t like to much of a change when there is to much of a good thing)..

first impresions were felt to arcadey with graphics & the t-cam view & the bugs it has........
but after playing it for a few days now gp3 & gp3 2000 look old & dated to it now gp4 is the best (even though it has the bugs) but still find t-cam view to easy & arcadey better played with visor view for "NOTHING GETS CLOSER"!!!!!!!!
Date: June 25, 2002 05:54PM
So stop saying that GP4 is a piece of **** because it's not. So, we have to "work" so that Microprose makes a great patch. And, for it, we have the precious MORBID Help!

Date: June 26, 2002 01:39AM
Posted by: jawwad01
-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2017 05:16AM by jawwad01.
Date: June 26, 2002 02:15AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Sorry, what was it again that you think of the Gp4 requirements?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 26, 2002 04:01AM
Posted by: tiger
I think it was Sucks? still not sure.

Like my sig? TELL ME!!!! =P
Date: June 26, 2002 05:47AM
Posted by: chris
LOL

Jawaad, I'd be suprised if your 4mb gfx card enabled you to play gp3....I think gp4 system requirements are high, but graphics like that come at a price.

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Date: June 26, 2002 08:28AM
Posted by: pannini
Joao,

GP4 is a great game that just needs a good patch.

By the way i had a bet on Portugal to win the World Cup :-(
What happened to your guys! i'm dissapointed.
Date: June 26, 2002 11:07AM
Oh yeah. Thanks! I almost broke my chair in the Portugal-Korea game!!!!!!!
I think that the manager sucks, Figo is hurt and Rui Costa might play!!! Pauleta is the best striker and Porto and Sporting Players sucks (João Pinto, Beto, Jorge Costa VITOR BAIA, etc...)
VIVA PORTUGAL!!!!! EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS 2004!!!!!

Date: June 26, 2002 11:39AM
Posted by: Ellis
The only thing im disappointed with in GP4 is the ammount of bugs.

Otherwise its the ebst game i ever played. Its miles better than GP3

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy