The god that failed

Posted by dompil 
The god that failed
Date: June 25, 2002 11:00AM
Posted by: dompil

After all the hype surrounding GP4, i'm very deceived. I was the first at the computer store to get my "legal" copy and i even bought a new video card just for the occasion. Being a sysadmin does not pay millions so my budget is tight.

And i spended money on this ????

To the Pawn shop we go and i'm sticking with GP3.

My Ferrari Force Feedback wheel master is not even fonctionning correctly and it was fine with GP3. It's reacting so slowly just like the pedals. I checked my config and it's seems just fine.

Shame ...
Re: The god that failed
Date: June 25, 2002 11:09AM
Posted by: Beardless2
i have that wheel and it works great, even better than gp3, i think u just need to play it more and im sure u will luv it, like me :)

Band of the week: Muse
Game of the week: Call of Duty

Beardless2

AMD XP 2700+ | Asus A7N8X nForce 2 Deluxe | 1 GB PC2700 RAM DC | ATI RADEON 9800 | WD 120GB 8MB | NEC 16x DVD | Lite-on 48x24x48 | XP
Date: June 25, 2002 11:11AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I have the same wheel...incedentally from the same shop as beardy but that doesnt matter- it works fine for me

Date: June 25, 2002 03:59PM
Posted by: jginete
I have that wheel too. But i fried it In August 2001 and it stills in the assistance today!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy