Another mistake

Posted by Ellis 
Another mistake
Date: June 19, 2002 02:37AM
Posted by: Ellis
Ok, we already know that they have Enge with Burtis helemt but the BAR car numbers are wrong

Re: Another mistake
Date: June 19, 2002 02:38AM
grrr...

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 19, 2002 02:39AM
screw it

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 19, 2002 02:54AM
Posted by: LS.
thats a very minor gripe, lets keep things in perspective, if the physics were @#$%& or the AI was dodgey fair enough, but these minor mistakes can be verily easily rectified

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: June 19, 2002 03:11AM
Posted by: Glyn
I'd rather these minor mistakes wern't there, but I'd rather have them that dodgy AI and lunar physics. Minor mistakes like this will be easily fixed with a small download.

Date: June 19, 2002 03:43PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Put it this way, Ralph Ummerich will fix them and all will be 110% perfect (I think it's perfect anyway ;-)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 20, 2002 02:25AM
Posted by: matthewp
sure they are minor problems which can be easily fixed but its still baffelling how these people who spend hour upon hour working on these games managed to miss these things out. Its like the curbs at Imola in the previous games, I thought GP4 would be the last on these track inaccuracies but check out the curbs at Albert Park, no GP game would be complete without a stupidly inaccurate curb colour :-)
Date: June 20, 2002 02:28AM
Posted by: Glyn
Don't worry, it'll be fixed

Date: June 20, 2002 02:31AM
Posted by: LS.
anyone noticed that when you have a crash and lose a wheel, after SHIFT & Q back to the pit, you can drive off again in the repaired car, but the damage has not been repaired i.e theres still no wheel put back in place of the damaged one.

hopefully as suggested by morbid, this is the beta version that were using.

other wise expect a patch (*hopefully*)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy