flags and radio chatter

Posted by Mark 
flags and radio chatter
Date: June 18, 2002 10:47AM
Posted by: Mark
for those of you who have tried out the warez version,is there any difference to the pit to car radio chat from gp3 2000 or havn't they bothered to add any new lines.

also the flags for the track marshalls,are they just the standard yellow and green,has geoff bothered adding the yellow/red oil flag,or the blue flag
Re: flags and radio chatter
Date: June 18, 2002 10:49AM
Posted by: Habi
blue flag is there i think, not sure about the other.
As far as i know, they didnt add any new lines :(

Date: June 18, 2002 11:09AM
Posted by: CMJH69
You would of thought they could of added all the flags. Oh well bring on GP5! ;)

Date: June 18, 2002 12:33PM
Posted by: Glyn
Hehehe, yeah. I guess it'll be like this all the way till GP10 :)

Thing is though, unless they model oil going onto the track there isn't need for flags such as slippery surface

Date: June 18, 2002 12:37PM
yeah i guess, but red and black flags are surely a must

Date: June 18, 2002 01:00PM
Posted by: Habi
theres no red flag, if theres no rules for it :\
There is black flag, but on the top left corner :P

Date: June 18, 2002 02:45PM
Posted by: Mark
there is a need for the red/yellow oil flag,sureley if a car retires due to engine failure there is a good chance of oil on the track,or even when there is light rain.
it just seems the same old lazy flag system,same old damage model,same radio chatter from gp3 2000,i'm feeling dissapointed before i've even played it.
it's alright having 3d marshalls but at least give them all the flags to wave,even a radio message saying oil on track in sector 3 for example.
a lot has been made of the accurate tracks,but gps data was available 3 years ago in f1 games,what have crammond and co been doing,if all we are really getting is a graphic update of an old season then that isn't enough,if ea sports can get the current season why can't gp4.
Date: June 18, 2002 02:49PM
Well said Mark!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy