Helmet Cam rocks!!!!

Posted by LS. 
Re: Helmet Cam rocks!!!!
Date: June 17, 2002 08:51AM
Posted by: chris
It would, because gps can map exact layout and elevation too, which is why suzuks is so dramatically different through the esses.

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Date: June 17, 2002 08:58AM
Posted by: matthewp
It picks up elavation because they are fairly high changes but with the bumps you may not be able to see them if you were standing by them so the GPS wouldn't pick them up. There are corners in Brazil which are very bumpy which the drivers often mention but there are no bumps in GP4
Date: June 17, 2002 10:01AM
Posted by: _Alex_
I'm not that bothered about bumps, Gp4 blows F1 2002 away otherwise.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 17, 2002 10:06AM
Posted by: genesis
hahaha Alex FINALLY admits defeat.....
Date: June 17, 2002 10:09AM
Posted by: _Alex_
I never argued against the fact that F1 2002 had bumps on the track where Gp4 didn't. It's just a shame that F1 2002 excels in areas which don't really matter that much...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 17, 2002 11:30AM
Posted by: matthewp
I suppose you could say it doesn't matter much but it is a simulation so they should be there, I agree with you that GP4 is better its just a shame its missing some features F1 2002 has
Date: June 17, 2002 12:10PM
Posted by: Glyn
Im glad somebody has mentioned GP4 sucks at first. Its a bit like with F1 2002. I thought it was terrible at first, but it gets better. The only thing with GP4 is that it'll get a LOT better!

Date: June 17, 2002 12:14PM
Posted by: Spike02
.....and don't you forget it!!
Date: June 17, 2002 05:10PM
Posted by: Morbid
The reason these people say the cars are on rails, is because the played with the default setups. They are dailed in for INSANE amounts of understeer. Even with TC off it is very hard work to get the rear to slip.

But just try this: Turn TC off and set dampers fast & slow to 0, springs @ 1200/900, ARB @ 2000/200, front wing to +3 of rear wing. And then all of a sudden you spin if you floor the throttle. Just as it is supposed to be.

They just did not bother trying GP4 without the default setups, thats all. If you think that you know what a GPx product is, if you have not touched the setup screen, how much do you know about GPx or even F1 anyway?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: June 18, 2002 04:14AM
Posted by: make
Yeah but it's nessesarly not supposed to spin immediatly a small slide sometimes would bee nice. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy