TV Screens

Posted by Glyn 
TV Screens
Date: June 16, 2002 02:12PM
Posted by: Glyn
What are the TV screens like in GP4?

The ones on F1 2002 look good on first impressions, but the more you look the worse they get. Ok, so I don't expect them to have live footage on in this day of age (I will in a year or so mind) but they could at least show Monaco footage at Monaco, and Spa footage at Spa. Its stupid. The screens show Monaco footage at Spa. Im sure this wouldnt be that hard to fix really, and it would add so much to the game.

Re: TV Screens
Date: June 16, 2002 03:12PM
Posted by: matthewp
there is an add on for F1 2001 where it shows real life footage from the relevant race, i've got Sepang and Spain and you can see MS and JPM clash at the first corner as your driving the game, looks pretty cool maybe someone could do it for GP4
Date: June 16, 2002 05:18PM
Posted by: LS.
this is in gp4,

i sacrificed the graphics and resolution to be able to switch on the jumbotron screens dotted around the circuit, and as you go past them you can see whats happening at other parts of the track

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: June 17, 2002 01:11AM
Posted by: Ellis
F1 97 kinda had this on the PS

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 17, 2002 02:13AM
Posted by: LS.
sort of,

f1 97 just mirrored your own car, gp4 shows you stuff happening at different ends of the grid

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: June 17, 2002 03:09AM
So the GP4 ones actually show footage from the race your in??

Cool

Date: June 18, 2002 03:30PM
Posted by: Muttley
yeah the gp4 screens actually show stuff in real time!
Date: June 19, 2002 03:17AM
Now that is one nice feature!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy