**[NEW Update PG.5]** Toyota TF108 by Fongu and RaüL0ng0 **[NEW Update PG.5]**

Posted by raulongo 
What a great job done, Raul. The shape is amazing and the textures too. I knew about fongu's skills, but im really impressed how Raul is becoming better and better. Keep up the good skills progress my friends!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

eighth ·· Juandi Sanchez
Fantastic work for Fongu and Raul ! The shape and the textures are really amazing ! 1 of the most beautiful cars I have ever driven with :)
Thanks for the comments Juandi, really appreciated :-)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
I forget to thanks Fongu and RaüL0ng0, this is the most beautiful car I have ever driven.
Great job Raul and Fongu, the shape is another top-quality shape from Fongy, and the textures from Raul obviously too (well.. renders from Raul are well known by everybody :P), so CONGRATULATIONS in this good car.

BEST REGARDS FROM SPAIN!
News... good for you, "bad" for me ;)

Toyota to join forces with Batman at Silverstone

As if Formula One racing wasn’t exciting enough, Toyota will also bring a touch of Hollywood glamour to this weekend’s British Grand Prix, as they help Warner Bros. Pictures celebrate the UK release of the new Batman film, The Dark Knight.

To mark the movie’s launch, Toyota will adopt a different look throughout the British event at Silverstone, with the film's artwork appearing on the squad’s cars, motorhome and on the overalls of drivers Jarno Trulli and Timo Glock. In addition to several special media events and displays over the course of the weekend, the legendary Batmobile is also expected to take to the track on Thursday evening alongside the Japanese team’s TF108s for a unique photo opportunity.

The Dark Knight is the sequel to 2005’s Batman Begins film and reunites director Christopher Nolan with lead actor Christian Bale. The film will be released in cinemas across the UK on July 25.

Let's see how hard is the Toyota, and If I can make it... for sure, I'll talk with Fongu, because he's planning to do an update for the Toyota, so I think this is the reason we were waiting for that update ^_^

raulgullon.com -
LOOOOL

Great news!
yessss Raul, that's a very good reason

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2008 11:31AM by quickslick.
Sounds great mate :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

yes i read that with excitement yesterday, I ain't half given some tough liveries for Raul to paint ;)

It doesn't look like it will be too hard for Raul to paint this new livery.:( ;)
Hi all.

Fongu decided to make some more on this car, and made some shapes during the Season. I've updated the textures too, and I may present the 2008 Toyota TF108 in Great Britain, with "The Dark Knight" advertisment. Hope you like it, and... Enjoy!!

[PS. More to come of this car...]

raulgullon.com -
looks excellent!

btw, are you planning the tribute to Ove Andersson livery used at Magny-Cours as well.?

X (@ed24f1)
Listen to your intuition ;)

raulgullon.com -
my intuition goes silent after midnight ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Raul said there's more to come so hope so

Maybe we will get the late season car too :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
This is fantastic, guys, really fantastic.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
looks great :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Nice update :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy