more screens 2 around monaco (external view this time)

Posted by LS. 
more screens 2 around monaco (external view this time)
Date: June 15, 2002 01:54PM
Posted by: LS.

this version of the monaco circuit is simply superb to drive, i could'nt believe how wrong gp3 was compared to this, its exactly as you see on tv

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
That Minardi looks fantastic! *sigh* ah well....I may have convinced a friend to buy it, so I'm sorted for a couple of hours of racing. Sometime this month, I hope.

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Yep monaco is so much more fun to drive now. All the tracks are. I played a total of about 10 hrs of GP4 last night over LAN, what a rush.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance

that arrows looks more like an IRL carshape

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
I wish it looked that good on my machine :(
Try Interlagos. It looks nothing like what it did in GP3, but it looks very much like F1 on TV :D

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
oh ellis one day you'll find something not to moan about :-)

the car shapes can be fixed mate, ;-)

LS's Tip of the week

you can just tell how even greater this game we be, once the 3rd party community get to work on it

LS's Tip of the week
how do you take screenshots in GP4? there's no info and hitting prntscrn only captures to clipboard. Do you use something like HypersnapDX?

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Love the glowing brakes on the McLaren and Ferrari at Interlagos....

Don't like the fact that the Arrows (and Ferrari) has black wheels, but silver wheels in the reflection!
Yeah the glowing brakes look amazing - it's a shame that Hakkinen's about to go flying off the road with a right front puncture ;-)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I aint gonna dload the warez version though... gonna wait 5 more days for the proper version to come through my door! Sounds to me like the warez version has some sound and gfx issued... besides... seeing all you giving screenies liie those is really getting me excited.... I CAN HARDLY WAIT... I wanna tease myself a little more so it's even more exciting when I actaully get it! (yes, I know i'm an idiot! ;))

btw, the tarmac looks great, the crowd looks great.... the whole damn thing looks great!!!!! Realistic TV cam angles.... the lot!!!

i would think that the warez version is the finished version, it was the same with gp3.

LS's Tip of the week
I hope this is true because I really have to turn the graphics down when people with a similar machine to me can get much better performance, maybe there's more than one warez version? I heard someone say they've got a .iso one which would be the actual retial version.
it will be all from the same origianal sorce code, they all we be the same as the full retail version

mines got the intro missing, but the iso if the full game

LS's Tip of the week
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy