Confirmed Release Date!

Posted by genesis 
Confirmed Release Date!
Date: June 12, 2002 09:27AM
Posted by: genesis
GP4 is gonna be released on the 14th of June!!!!!!!! Sorry all you non-UK residents, but this is the UK release date. I checked out Inforgrames website and it says the 14th, thats my source. Surely if it was wrong it would have been changed.
Re: Confirmed Release Date!
Date: June 12, 2002 09:37AM
Posted by: Beardless2
i would love to believe u but i think they just haven't updated the site, alpha f1 and gp4.net all say 21st :( i hope im wrong!!!!

Band of the week: Muse
Game of the week: Call of Duty

Beardless2

AMD XP 2700+ | Asus A7N8X nForce 2 Deluxe | 1 GB PC2700 RAM DC | ATI RADEON 9800 | WD 120GB 8MB | NEC 16x DVD | Lite-on 48x24x48 | XP
Date: June 12, 2002 09:41AM
(clutching at the longest straws here) ok, but you would think they would be the first people to have the right release date. Maybe if we all believe it, it will be true. Hmmmm.
Date: June 12, 2002 12:05PM
Posted by: Glyn
Looking at the history of them updating the official sites I bet its the 21st. I can only hope and prey though.

Ill be up on Friday waiting for the post man just in case :)

Date: June 13, 2002 06:59AM
Posted by: TrevorWitt
Yeah, it could happen, I got a retail, silver disc copy yesterday, so it's definately finished and being packaged somewhere in the UK at the moment. Didn't get the box or manual though.. :(
Date: June 13, 2002 07:06AM
Posted by: Morbid
If everything goes well, I am picking up my copy tomorrow. Alas, I have a meeting to attend to, so I won't be able to indulge myself before late afternoon :(

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: June 13, 2002 08:01AM
Posted by: pikflo_MHrulz
i most fourms people are saying that 14s the day of realise and i went to town today and asked in my fav game shop and they said the 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the wait is over!(oh and by the way if anyones woundering i got the money bu buskin in the street£27!!(i play guitar) so cheers chris for the inspiration.
Date: June 13, 2002 08:39AM
bugger but EB (UK) say on their website 21st. WHAT'S GOING ON?!?! I WANT GP4 NOW!!! AGHHHHHHH!!!!
Date: June 13, 2002 10:35AM
Posted by: _Alex_
It's all a bit confusing really. Trevor did you get any official word from the Crammond crew on the general release date?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 13, 2002 10:49AM
Posted by: TrevorWitt
Like everyone else, we were under the impression that they were aiming for the 21st. But as I said in another message, I received a final, silver, retail disc of the game yesterday, so it's definately finished, but there was no box or manual which leads me to believe that this week it's with a finishing company who are packaging it all together. I guess we'll find out tomorrow...
Date: June 13, 2002 12:26PM
Gameplay, who I ordered from say the 21st aswell. I hope if it is tomorrow then the postman brings it, otherwise ill have to greet him with a shotgun* :)

* joke

Date: June 13, 2002 12:40PM
Posted by: LS.
I hope if it is tomorrow then the postman brings it, otherwise ill have to greet him with a shotgun* :)

LOL!!

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: June 13, 2002 12:51PM
Posted by: Entwhistle
Blimey Trevor! How do you get a copy of the game before I do?

Regards,

Geno.
Date: June 13, 2002 01:33PM
Posted by: Vader
Maybe because you are working for the wrong mag, Mr. Fox.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 13, 2002 01:59PM
Posted by: Zcott
Vader-

????????? ??:??????? ??????!
Date: June 13, 2002 02:00PM
Posted by: Zcott
Oh no! The Chinese text didn't appear! :((
Date: June 13, 2002 03:56PM
LoL!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 14, 2002 02:51AM
Blimey Trevor! How do you get a copy of the game before I do?

Maybe because he works for PCG and they sent it him? Just maybe, you never know :)

Date: June 14, 2002 06:00AM
So, apart from someone impersonating Michael J Fox, who actually are you? Why do you expect to get it before Trevor? Are you Geoff Crammond's Dad or something, which is why your surprised that your son gave a computer game reviewer Gp4 before he gave it to you? Yeah that's it isn't it, I've cracked it! Can you tell your son to include more realistic damage modelling in his next game please?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 14, 2002 06:46AM
Posted by: chris
Yeah, Chris, tell your dad....but I think you'd just confuse him.

join me in a song i.p, i.p, i.p etc

'I reserve the right to contradict myself' - Richey Edwards, 1994.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy