OT:intrested?

Posted by pikflo_MHrulz 
OT:intrested?
Date: June 05, 2002 02:42AM
Posted by: pikflo_MHrulz
i have decided in order to get some money to buy gp4 ill have to make some sacrafices. is any one intrested in buying any of my MH,DC or JPM autographs which i got at a silverstone test day in april 01. i also have photos to go with the dc and mh autos. the photos are of them driving by in the pit lane (good quility).these are my pride posetions as im a huge mclaren fan!
Re: OT:intrested?
Date: June 05, 2002 05:10PM
Posted by: CMJH69
how much you asking for them?

Date: June 06, 2002 04:23AM
well nothing to over the top but please tell me if im over doing the price.

jpm £20ish

dc £20ish

mh £30ish

but depending on the responce i get they are variy. how much would you be prepared to pay?and which ones are you interested in?
Date: June 06, 2002 04:30AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Is it really necessary to post in all three forums? Hint: NO.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 06, 2002 04:38AM
well its an emergancy and i needed everyone to know and i wasnt sure which one to put it in so i chose them all.it all comes down to inexperience sorry.thanks for pointin it out anyway.
Date: June 06, 2002 09:58AM
No problem, you learn through mistakes. Trust me, everyone who visits these forums visits every one of them, so if you put a post in one then everybody will see it.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: June 06, 2002 10:06AM
Posted by: make
Thats not true I dont visit the gp3 forum anymore because i dont play the game anymore (waiting for gp4 :S)
Date: June 06, 2002 10:09AM
Alright, alright. But that doesn't make it right!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy