Wiil Gp4 release in pakistan or is it only for some particular places

Posted by jawwad01 
-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2017 05:12AM by jawwad01.
I'm sure it will be l released in Pakistan, or if not, I'm sure you could order it over the net. I don't see what makes any where else special!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Apparently they have suspended GP4 in Pakistan in order to punish Osama Bin Laden, who has now apparently moved into the country. Osama is, and has been a huge fan of the GP series for a long time, and the US government believes that this will be enough the convince him to turn himself in.
You must be the discoverer of considerate remarks, rainey. Very tactful, indeed. You not only know where your own mouth is, you also have the sure instinct to put your own foot into it.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
did you also know that bin laden is a arsenal fan? tollay irrelevant i know, but theres no need to thank me

next time your at a pub quiz and that question may be asked, you'll know ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Honestly Vader, I don't exactly know where your coming from. If you find it offensive that I don't talk highly about Osama, then must be either misunderstanding my words or just really strange. In what part of my post did I 'Put my foot in it' as you say? I'd like to know. Osama is a terrorist, terrorists deserve what they get, my comments were harshly directed at Osama, and only him. Race has nothing to do with my comments if thats what you are implying, and I would be likely to say the same thing about any other terrorist who committed the same horrendous act, thank you very much.
Yo Sup

Well it wasnt even a decent joke considering Osama is (apparently still) in Afghanistan whislt we are talking bout Pakistan. I dont think the people of these countires wil be happy that you are appliyng that they are the same thing. Just like the Scots and the English, we are NOT the same thing and we should not be classed as the same thing.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Wiil Gp4 release in pakistan or is it only for some particular places
Date: May 08, 2002 09:44AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
"Just like the Scots and the English, we are NOT the same thing and we should not be classed as the same thing"

Hmm very true. What is that i hear yopu saying? yiou want scottish jokes?
Oh god, you dont know what you've let yourself in for.

if the allied forces are still looking for bin laden, i suggest they look in the away end at old trafford this evening

LS's Tip of the week
There are some politicians in the "free western world" that are not far from being terrorist as well. Vietnam was certainly no quest on behalf of charity. Same goes for crusaders, conquistadores, the oppression of native american indians, witchhunt, holocaust, etc... Compared to that Osama is nothing but a meaningless fart in the hurricane of history. Besides the difference between freedom fighters and terrorist is just a matter of which side you're looking at (and from). If other peoples had have the means to bomb europe after the crusaders went east in the middle-ages (e.g. retaliate like the US did in Afghanistan or Iraque) - who knows in what caves we would live now, still cutting mammoth leather with sharp stones. This is no wxcuse for terroriam, is just a way to say there is not only black and white in life (and history) but only different shades of grey.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
and to quote a commentator on snooker in the uk during the seventies,

" for those watching in black and white, the red he is going for is to the left of the pink"

LS's Tip of the week
I think you guys are taking it a bit far, this topic and forum is about GP4, lets keep it to that, ok?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy