GP Manager

Posted by tost 
GP Manager
Date: April 18, 2002 11:24AM
Posted by: tost
I'm great driver, but i wont to make my mark as a manager (maby like alan prost or maby like bruce mclaren). i have GP World (Microprose) & GP 2000 Manager (EASport) but i'm not satisfied. Does someone nows a good GP Manager game (something bit like Championship Manager in football (soccer)).

Senna the Man... the King... the God!
Re: GP Manager
Date: April 19, 2002 06:22AM
Posted by: jordanrudess
Hi Tomislav!

Grand Prix World is the BEST F1Manager, there isn`t better F1 manager .
EASport is s**t. What do you miss from GPW ?

CM3 RULEZ !

Hey! Listen Dream Theater!
Date: April 23, 2002 04:36AM
Posted by: tost
well, lots of litle tings... like new data... wind tunel... ect. did you play first gp manager from microproce... that was a great gp manager... something like that... but new

Senna the Man... the King... the God!
Date: April 23, 2002 05:42AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I tried installing the old GP Manager (1 and 2) and neither work under XP :(.

Shame cos those games where amazing!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 23, 2002 09:08AM
Posted by: matthewp
they should work with compatability mode on, right click and properties on the exe. and go to compatability
Date: April 25, 2002 03:04AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

no, it asks for 256 colur mode so you select that then it goes n bout 16-bit enviroment and after that it moas bout some dll file.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy