[RELEASED] GP4 1996 Season - v1.0 (after 13 years now!) - NEWS: 1996 Trackpack v0.5 in first post!

Posted by kerleyf1 
md = magicdata
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *cough* Monaco '96 *cough*
>
> Reduce AI errors to decrease the number of dnfs,
> reduce the failure chances in the md. You had many
> dnfs I guess, can happen with some versions of old
> Hockenheim, many cars spinning/crashing out in T1,
> T11 and T14.

Oh, I'm using the 1997 Hockenheimring track from the 1997 trackpack, just so you know.
This mod looks extraordinary, unfortunately I still couldn´t play it properly because of the white cars issue (everything is setup to HIGH on car textures). Please help

EDIT: I´m having another issue here, even when the race distance is at 100%, it only lasts 12/13 laps is it suppose to be like this? Anyway to fix. Thanks in advance the mod seems amazing, really looking forward to play it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2015 10:16PM by sportingcp.
I managed to solve the problem with the race length but i´m still having the WHITE cars problem.

It would be a shame if I couldn´t play the mod only because of this issue..

EDIT: If it´s not possible to solve this, how can i extract the correct files to play it as non-csm mod?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 01:39PM by sportingcp.
which cars are white? and do you have the same setting in the first line of your f1graphics.cfg? if not, do so and save, then test

1 ; f1graphics.cfg controls all settings (default 0)
I changed that line in f1graphics (in the GP4 main folder right?) but the problem remains unfortunately. All the cars are white no exception. Apart from that everything is OK, even the shape of the cars it´s the one from the 1996 season the only problem is the color. Everything is setup to high-res.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 03:23PM by sportingcp.
did you installed the patch 9.6 and the nocd exe 1.02 for the patch?
Try to change the graphics from the game menu (graphics options)
Thanks for the answers

Quickslick, yes I did.

Damon, as I said everything is setup to high-res (in CSM mod menu cars textures and everything high, gpxpatch high, in-game everything with the option "high" and one with the option "highest".
Maybe i´m not installing part 2 correctly? What im doing is installing first part 1 and then I do the same with part 2 if im not mistaken "install carset/update and it "merges" with the already created mod, it should be like this right.

When I try to run only with part 1, I think that the cars are still from 2001.
yes that's correct with the two parts, first part one, then part two. Could you please upload your f1graphics.cfg here? i'd like to have a look at it
How do I upload the file here? If it´s not possible can you send me your e-mail via PM so I can send you the file? Thanks in advance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2015 08:19PM by sportingcp.
Open the file with notepad/editor and put the content at [pastebin.com], then post the link it generates here.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Okay, here it is: [pastebin.com]
ok, i've had a look and noticed two things, that you have to change from 0 to 1 in your f1graphics.cfg like below :

the first one is the important line to get the textures on the cars and for the second line there you can see the cars real racing on track, if you leave the 0 for the full dynamic video walls, you'll get only changing standby picts on the video walls of the tracks. Other then that your f1graphics.cfg is ok :)

1 ; Enable AdvancedCarShader v2

1 ; Full dynamic video walls v2
The AdvancedCarShader v2 is already with the value 1, maybe its another line? I changed the "Full dynamic video walls" from 0 to 1, the problem remains.
try setting this one to 1
0 ; Increase car texture quality (1 on, 0 off)

Some mods
SOLVED!! Thanks for the help Kedy and Quickslick
Re: [RELEASED] GP4 1996 season - beta 0.96 (new version!)
Date: November 16, 2015 07:26PM
Posted by: kedy89

A little something :)

Don't expect any quick progress, main focus still is 2002 ;-)

Some mods
great start on the Arrows Tobi :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy