[RELEASED] GP4 1996 Season - v1.0 (after 13 years now!) - NEWS: 1996 Trackpack v0.5 in first post!

Posted by kerleyf1 
david34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Other images
>
> [img697.yfrog.com]
>
> [img153.yfrog.com]
>
> [img193.yfrog.com]

I had a feeling it was a conversion of my cars!, They look terrible in gp4
Great job Kev (Fongu) and Diego (Oggo)

Célio and Kerley

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
They look amazing!
You have Ebi and Six Degrees to thank mainly for the Ferrari, and Eugenio for the McLaren ;-)

Kev, thanks for the information about who helped develop the Ferrari and McLaren in 1996.
Thank you all.

I REALLY say thanks to all this guys! You too Kev, and Oggo.

You guys make an incredible work.

Celinho, thanks in paintings!

Thanks RMS Lusitania too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
any news fromt his mod guys
yes, is there any news about this great mod mate's
Celio is busy at the moment with things. Since I last posted shots of the Minardi and Forti, the Jordan shape has been completed and a Ligier started - however that is on hold whilst I complete another car.

Hello everyone.
As some already know, my company lost one of its largest customers ($$$$$$$$$), so I and my partners are in search of another or others that can occupy this place.
Moreover I had problems with my wife about the GP4 (who is married knows very well how it is), was stay until very late at night painting or redoing logos, which made her very upset and provoked much discussion among us.
had to wake up the next day to work ... out not to give the necessary attention to my children.
For that, the MOD's 1993 and 1996, there has evolved a way fast.
I hope everyone understands.

Olá a todos.
Como alguns já sabem, minha empresa perdeu um de seus maiores clientes ($$$$$$$$$), então eu e meus sócios estamos em busca de outro ou outros que possam ocupar este lugar.
Além disto tive problemas com a minha esposa a respeito do GP4 (quem é casado sabe muito bem como é isto), estava ficam até muito tarde da noite pintando ou refazendo logomarcas, o que a deixou muito chateada e provocou várias discussões entre nós.
tinha que acordar no outro dia, para trabalhar... fora não dar a atenção necessária aos meus filhos.
Por isto que, os MOD´s 1993 e 1996, não tem evoluido de uma forma mais rápida.
Espero que todos entendam.

Hola a todos.
Como algunos ya saben, mi compañía perdió uno de sus mayores clientes ($$$$$$$$$), así que mis compañeros y están en busca de otra u otras personas que pueden ocupar este lugar.
Además tuve problemas con mi esposa sobre la GP4 (que está casado sabe muy bien cómo lo es), se quedan hasta muy tarde en la noche pintando o haciendo de nuevo logos, que la hizo muy mal y provocó mucha discusión entre nosotros.
tuvo que despertar al día siguiente a trabajar ... a no dar la atención necesaria a mis hijos.
Para ello, el MOD 1993 y 1996, se ha desarrollado una manera rápida.
Espero que todo el mundo entiende.

Célio, first is the real life. (Y)

If you need anything please tell me. (B)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 09:11PM by kerleyf1.
Firstly the family after the hobby friend.

Track-Packs 1988-1991-1993-1994-1995-1997-1999
Take care about your family, I know that since I have two children, my wife needs help at home so GP4 is a little on stand by...
Hey guys! Expect some good news about this mod soon...

This mod was started so long that it seems the story of a fisherman, but soon, very soon we will have good news.

Version Forti Corse Melbourne 1996

Amazing!!!

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Wowwwwwwwww
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy