[RELEASED] GP4 1996 Season - v1.0 (after 13 years now!) - NEWS: 1996 Trackpack v0.5 in first post!

Posted by kerleyf1 
c'mon fullas lets suport him, give him positive criticism, not just tellin him hes lazy. it looks like this is his first contribution to gp4 so give him a break hes just trying to give summin back to the community, heck hes done alot more than what i have. to me it just looks like there not incredibly hi res but none the less good on him for trying. keep up the good work remeber practice makes perfect

I didnt say kerleyf1 is lazt :), I was just comenting that converting is lazy and isnt really the best way to go, The more converted stuff there is the less new stuff will be made for each game
Re: The BETA 1996 MOD (W.I.P) > In game pictures <
Date: June 16, 2008 02:06PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Thanks Torana, and thaks RMS!!!

Booth of you are rigth. I don't know how to "make" the cars, but I'm saw many new things to GP4 and I want to contribute with anything, so, my "anything" it's this conversion. I only want to do a thing with people play and have fun! And that's is my "fun"....

So, thanks for all comments anyway!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Hey, ANY 96 mod is better than what we have now - NOTHING.

I for one look forward to seeing it released...:)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: June 22, 2008 12:36PM
It's not done yet...... :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, keep working on it! :)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: June 27, 2008 03:42PM
Hi guys! I'm finished my tests now and I back to this 1996!

If someone can help, the 1996 group needs a teamart of this year. You guys can help? Contact me here or by MSN: kerley_galodoido@hotmail.com

Date: June 27, 2008 10:52PM
Posted by: celinho
I sent to you all I've created logos for Forti Course.
The logos of Fin First Group and Berttina, try to be as accurate as possible but did not find images with a resolution sufficient to help in this work.
It has an logo in front of the car which is not identified.
Who knows, or has an image vai help others.

Enviei para você todas as logomarcas que desenvolvi para a Forti Course.
As logomarcas da Fin First Group e da Berttina, tentei ser o mais fiel possível mas não encontrei imagens com resolução suficiente para ajudar neste trabalho.
Tem uma logomarca na frente do carro não identifiquei o que é.
Quem souber, ou tiver uma imagem vai ajudar demais.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: June 27, 2008 11:53PM
Thanks Celinho!!!

Obrigado celinho!!!

Guys, i'm only need to found ross sherlock and ulf to upload the MOD.

If you know or have contact with this guys please let them know that I'm need permission to use his 1994-1995 tyres in this 1996 MOD.

Them I will upload!

Thanks people!

Great news!!
Any news on this Kerleyf1?
I'm really looking forward to the release of this mod :)
No news.... O don't get answer yet about permission to use 94-95 tyres... The BETA Mod are just wait this for upload.

We will wait until shortly authorize the use of tires 94-95 ....
It's time you asked, you remember talking to me.
They are taking too!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
dae meu tudo bem, eu so lá da comunidade do lampert tudo bem?
tem alguma previsão pra lançar o mod?
qualquer coisa se precisa de ajuda, tamo ai
abraço
kerleyf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guys, i'm only need to found ross sherlock and ulf
> to upload the MOD.
---------------------------------

You can use them if you want to.
Just use them as they are and no changes.

U/

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

So many thanks! Alesi-fan!!!

I'll upload the cars and put the beta mod here. If the people suggest my any change, I'll do!!!!

Thanks again!

p.s: i'm in work now.

i can't believe its auctually gonna be released

get home from work! now!!!!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get out of your work now!!!
Guys, the mod still needs improves.... that a beta yet..... maybe with this beta release the people can help me and could be a final version.

But i'll upload the beta..... i like it! Very fun to drive 96 cars!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy