[RELEASED] GP4 1996 Season - v1.0 (after 13 years now!) - NEWS: 1996 Trackpack v0.5 in first post!

Posted by kerleyf1 
fongu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good news, did you catch these by Tamburello?
> [www.grandprixgames.org],
> 1145892#msg-1145892

I don't knew about it Fongu!

Yes, I will use them.

I will try to make, at least, a beta trackpack this week (with this 3 "tamburello" user, and a mix of 1995 and 1997 ones). And release here.

By the way, I will made some very minor updates do the 1996 mod itself.

;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
that's very cool from you, kerley :)
Great news that you have resumed work on this already fantastic mod, kerley! :-)
First post updated with 1996 trackpack v0.5.

Thanks to user "tamburello".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obrigado!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
kerleyf1 Scritto:
> First post updated with 1996 trackpack v0.5.
>
> Thanks to user "tamburello".

The trackpack link is wrong, it refers to the first part of the mod.
If you can check please kerley, thanks!
MSchumi24 Wrote:
> kerleyf1 Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > First post updated with 1996 trackpack v0.5.
> >
> > Thanks to user "tamburello".
>
>
> The trackpack link is wrong, it refers to the
> first part of the mod.
> If you can check please kerley, thanks!

Ooops! :-O

Sorry, my bad.

Fixed now! You can download it. Thanks for notice that. ;-)

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Obrigado!

Por nada! :-)

thank you my friend :)
kerleyf1 Scritto:
> MSchumi24 Wrote:
> -----
> > kerleyf1 Scritto:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > First post updated with 1996 trackpack v0.5.
> > >
> > > Thanks to user "tamburello".
> >
> >
> > The trackpack link is wrong, it refers to the
> > first part of the mod.
> > If you can check please kerley, thanks!
>
>
> Ooops! :-O
>
> Sorry, my bad.
>
> Fixed now! You can download it. Thanks for notice
> that. ;-)

Perfect! Many thanks to you :-)
Thnaks a lot! :)

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
quickslick Wrote:
> thank you my friend :)

Thank YOU my friend Jürgen! :-)

salvasirignano Wrote:
> Thnaks a lot! :)

:-) ;-)

it's very nice, that you are involved again in gp4 Kerley :)
The F1 1996 mod, for me, is awesome: I love these cars and I think this is the best mod for GP4.

This is my first post on grandprixgames and I only say thank you all for your efforts on this beautiful mod! (H)
You are welcome Sico!

Glad it's still being enjoyed :)

This is no doubt one of the best mods I've seen. Looks terrific. The cars are such beauties not only to drive but also to admire. 13 years? Well, it was worth it.
Thank you all for the hospitality!

Like infamousdriver said, the cars are very fun to drive and the sounds are close to the camera-car of that time. And then, there is one of the most famous unraced F1 cars, the Dome F105.
Personally, I really like this mod because remember me the first F1 game that I've played long time ago. So it's like a dive into the past for me!

Simply perfect!
First of all let me say what a wonderful mod this is. I am currently 25 years old and never really got to experience F1 in the 90's and early 2000's. This mod has actually made me start watching the 1996 season! :)

I have also done a lot of my own calculations to alter the performance files to my own liking to kind of start a fantasy league type experience that i wanna start in the 1996 season onwards and try to keep the driver ratings and cars developing over the years with other mods.

I do have a question or remark: So far it seems that all the performance altering i have done in the files has worked. But when i drive with any of the drivers/cars it seems that my base performance is the same. For instance i noticed that the way my peformance files are altered the Williams (with an AI driver) Reached around 187-188 MPH on the bigger straights in Melbourne. However when i drove one of the cars myself i could only get up to about 180mph. Every car i drove seemed to have the same stats (when i was in the car). I could do the same time with a Forti as with a Williams car. I have also enabled the ''player car performance team dependant: Power and grip'' in GPXpatch so i am quite puzzled the cars performance seems to be reset to some sort of base performance whenever i drive it.

Does anyone have some sort of clue what could be causing this?

Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy