so out of F12002 and GP4 which do you think looks better?

Posted by LS. 
so out of F12002 and GP4 which do you think looks better?
Date: April 09, 2002 06:06PM
Posted by: LS.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
F12002 looks better. Even F12001 looks better than GP4.
EA Sports still has the better graphics engine but I don't know about the physics engine. We'll just have to wait and see!
For some reason I like the carshapes of GP4 a lot more, but the colours are better in F1 2002. Overall I'd still say GP4.
Re: so out of F12002 and GP4 which do you think looks better?
Date: April 10, 2002 04:14AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Dont ask me why, but i think GP4 looks better, f1 2002 is kinda........"liney"

I like
-the mirrors on ea
-the cockpit and wheels of gp4

But gp4 has always looked to me a little blurred, ea is more in focus, but the cockpit is way too low in my view.

Chris J
F1 2002 demonstrates perfectly exactly why GC has not put hands on the steering wheel in the cockpit. It looks ridiculous. And the mirrors in F1 2002 look silly too. Gp4 looks a lot better out of those two shots.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
If I could log in tothe forum, I would certainly post something like:

I agree with you Alex

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
thats is a pretty bad shot of F1 2002, in those shots GP4 looks better but from the T-cam and outside the car as well as the track details F1 2002 (& 2001) look far better.
GP4 looks far better!... and I ain't saying that to defend GP4! F12002 looks dodgey... can't explain! GP4 looks more realistic... better colours, carshape, cockpit, pitboxs, pitcrew... it just looks much better!

Xero
---------={X}=---------

Don't dis' GP4!
The F12002 driver has the longest thumbs I've ever seen!!

Chris J
qwerty: The F12002 driver has the longest thumbs I've ever seen!!

lol :D

Xero
---------={X}=---------

Don't dis' GP4!
Yo Sup

The hands in F1 2002 suck, we all agree there it seems.

There is WAY to much camber on the wheels in F1 2002 also, GP4 is more realistic there.

The colours in F1 2002 are too bold and bright.

The minardi dude looks like hes got something wrong with his legs by the way hes standing too.

The mirrors in F1 2002 are too big comapred with the tiny things in real F1, although i think GP4s are also slightly too big.

Theres a rather odd texture on the cocpit sides of the minardo that i duno what it its :S

The GP4 steering wheel looks better than that minardi one IMO

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
when i put the 2 pictures together i thought that GP4 looked better than F12002,

from what i've seen of f12002, it does'nt look any different to f1 2001

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Yo Sup

It prob isnt different, people would buy it cos its newer

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
straight and simple.

GP4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy