gp4 screenshots

Posted by jordangp2001 
gp4 screenshots
Date: April 07, 2002 12:37PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
i never saw these ones yet even though they are out since 26th march

not great qual. pics but they will do.........

Re: gp4 screenshots
Date: April 07, 2002 12:39PM
sorry this one is bigger version

Date: April 07, 2002 12:41PM
and....

Date: April 07, 2002 01:32PM
Posted by: Henne
I think I like them. :D

Date: April 07, 2002 02:03PM
Posted by: genesis
That first one looks like real life!! But only cos of it's grainy quality.....
Date: April 07, 2002 03:43PM
Posted by: Xero
Looks great! The one where the BAR is parked on the side of the track... you can see the amount of detail in the cars... gonna be sweeeet!!
Date: April 08, 2002 02:01AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Wow they're excellent, particularly the one where the cars are braking for the first chicane at Hockenheim :)

Still, on the BAR, the damage system still looks a bit "blocky". Well, as long as it's as good as the screenshots promise, there shouldn't be much to complain about.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 08, 2002 03:50AM
Posted by: Henne
I'm wondering if Geoff will now finally see that brakes in F1 go red when they brake.

In f1 2001 the brakes go red but in GP3? No. To hard to make??

I hope so anyway

Date: April 08, 2002 06:25AM
Posted by: Rainey
I think someone in one of those hands-on impressions stated that there were glowing brake disc's! Swoooooit.
Date: April 08, 2002 07:03AM
Posted by: matthewp
f1 2001 doesn't actually have them, that was a third party add-on
Date: April 08, 2002 11:14AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

F1, F1 97, F1 98, F1 99 all had them on the PS.

I made glowing brakes for GP3 which did work BUT they glowed when you were at all low speed so they glow on the grid :';(

but thats the best you can do with GP3s dodgy jam system

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 09, 2002 09:28AM
Date: April 09, 2002 11:00AM
Posted by: _Alex_
F1, F1 97, F1 98, F1 99 all had them on the PS.

Same here - except F1 '98 - why did you get thatbtw? We all have our moments of temporary insanity, but that just takes the piss ;-)

F1 and F1 '97 were the best, they were a class act. In fact, my bro's mate is coming round tonight with his PS and the original F1, and we're doing a link-up = FUN!!!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 09, 2002 11:44AM
Posted by: Xero
F1 97 was a class game! I may have to re-purchase that if I can find it! I remember me and my mate used to shave thousanths of a second off eachother's lap times a Monaco! Our laps were absolutely flawless!!! Can't rememebr the time's exactly though, but they were as fast as you could ever get! Thats what made it a great game! You could master it, and have great races!

Xero
-----------------

That goes for you peeps who dis GP4!
Date: April 12, 2002 01:55PM
Yo Sup

I got F1 98 on copy, i lost a whole £3. I only got it on copy cos the reviews were crap.

but i bought Tony Hawks 2 on copy and loved it and bought 3 proper version and hated it :S

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 12, 2002 06:30PM
Posted by: Vader
I think F1 and F 97 were outstanding at their time mainly due to the amazing graphics. I think they were the first games that needed a 3d card to run. And they had Voodoo support, which was the fastest back then. Still they were a bit "arcadish" (et in arcadia ego, if you recently read Goethe's Italian Journey). The cockpit perspective was unplayable in F1 because it simply had none and in F1 97 because you wouldn't see a thing. However, I have played both games a lot and still like them. This is why I don't understand why F1 99 is so crap, even graphics-wise.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 01:09AM
Posted by: Covfan
Does anyone have the url for a demo of F1 97 PC Version?
Date: April 13, 2002 02:13AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Ill sell you my f1 97 for £79

Date: April 13, 2002 04:16AM
Posted by: Vader
Don't fall for him. You can get mine for £69 + an original Vader autograph engraved on the silver side of the CD.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 13, 2002 06:23AM
Yo Sup

"Vader autograph engraved on the silver side of the CD"

em, PS CDs are black on the bottom :P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy