Posted by: al_pacman
Really

put aside the hype

Crammond doesnt have the best line up of features

but will they game play save it as it has done in the past
Re: How do you really think GP4 will be
Date: April 06, 2002 01:27AM
Posted by: _Alex_
I believe it will be a fantastic game. The best F1 sim ever, and perhaps it will be one of PC GAMER's highest scoring games.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 06, 2002 02:25AM
Posted by: chris
The question I want the answer to is will pc gamer pick up on the lack of new features?

If the answer is no, then it will get 95%+

If yes it will get 89%-91%

Chris J
Date: April 06, 2002 04:17AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Game magzines tend to give high scores for lots of things, even buggy and @!#$ games

I think it will do well, it will be the bet GPx game yet but im not expecting too much after teh screenshots and lack of features

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 06, 2002 01:35PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I think the best f1 sim ever, despite the shortcomings :( . Pc Gamer will no doubt give it a score of 90+

Date: April 06, 2002 01:52PM
Posted by: Xero
After looking at the screenshots, and watching the video clips, there is no doubt this will be the greatest racing game of all time! So what if it's only got souped up gfx and a few extra features... GP3 2000 is the best right now.... with better gfx and a few extra new features, it's obviously gonna be better!

People are only seeing the downside, cause they expected the ultimate sim! Well, deal with it! :)
Date: April 06, 2002 02:58PM
Posted by: Bm
i want to ask a thing ... do f12001 have the tv-monitor (I think i spelled right ) feature included ?? or is this feature completly new in f1 games ?
Date: April 06, 2002 03:50PM
Posted by: matthewp
F1 2001 doesn't have it no, I don't think you can watch the other cars at all during qualifying which is a pain in the arse.
Date: April 06, 2002 05:01PM
Posted by: Vader
F1 2001 does not have TV-monitor which you can watch other cars on during qualifying as shown in the previews of GP4. However, you can still have a look at your competetors when using the insert/delete, page up/page down, etc. keys. There is a TV-style camera perspective. The only thing you cannot have while riding with a rival's car, is an onboard shot (i.e. a look at his wheel and wheel display).

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 07, 2002 04:41AM
Yo Sup

Fair enough i suppose? You cant read the LCDs on onboard shots anyway, and most teams dont have stupidly big LCDs like GP3/GP4 has

I notice the GP4 steering wheel is on GP3.com for download. Well this prooves how little progress they have made of the GP4 stuff is in GP3 already :';(

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 07, 2002 05:23AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
when is f1 2002 coming out?

Date: April 07, 2002 05:25AM
Yo Sup

Duno, but the pics i have seen make the cars/graphics look crap

Date: April 07, 2002 12:31PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
really.............

wow that will be interesting to see how gp4 and f1 2002 compare.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy