What`s your favorite game?

Posted by carson 
Re: What`s your favorite game?
Date: April 06, 2002 12:12AM
Posted by: Rainey
LOL Xero, my friend bought Smackdown: JBI to my place the other day and it is quite funny, of course I picked Trish over all those mullets. Most of the round I just sat on one of those fold-out chairs in the middle of the ring while my friend got belted by the computer players, hehe.
Date: April 06, 2002 12:39AM
Posted by: Covfan
Championship Manager is currently taking my fancy, Taking Carsile to the Premier League while watching my home/fav team Coventry crash and burn, that teaches them for making me resign
Date: April 06, 2002 02:13AM
Posted by: Vader
Games? I don't play games. Games are kiddiestuff ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 06, 2002 02:59AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
my favourite game though is:

Vader's Netherworld.

its about this 2 foot tall guy named Vader who is trying to make it to the palace of Geoff Crammond with his hit squad "The gp3 Community".At the start of the game there is a Mutiney and to stop these divisions in his camp he kills off a few of his Hitsquad.He hangs Ellis, Alex and qwerty. And abandons Xero, Chris and Habi on a nearby planet.He then persuits on his goal with the rest TO FIND GEOFF CRAMMOND.
Vader and his hit squad are armed with various Weapons including a F1 bomb, GP3 and F12001.Vaderand his hit squad meet various types of unusual species such as the Nick Court rat and no proper rules Cat which are Very Dangerous to his Mortal Hitsquad. The legendary 5-year plan Dog DOES NOT EXIST.
The Path to Crammond's Palace is throught the Nether Wood which is full of booby traps. if you get caught in one of the traps you have to payn £30 to get released.
When you reach Crammonds Palace it seems to be deserted but you can see a tiny blue light coming from one of the windows and a sound full of words i cannot repeat.When he sees us he immediately calls someone on his phone. YES ITS HIS INFAMOUS SOLICITOR!!! who kills off half of Vaders Hitsquad incl. Rainy, Bazza and CarSon (who made a dash for it but got hit buy a MS bomb or something like that..........
Geoff starts to run when the infamous Warrior of the Mortal World, jordangp2001, kills the Solicitor but it is not long before the f1 2001 bomb traps Geoff and then Geoff gives up. GP4 files are given to where they belong "the gp3 Community". The killed and abandoned members of the hitsquad come back to life and enjoy the new features in gp4 incl. safety car and warm up lap.!

WHAT A GAMING EXPERIENCE AND WHAT A GAME

A DEFINATE 10/10!!!!

Cheers

Jordangp2001

Date: April 06, 2002 04:16AM
Posted by: Ellis
yo Sup

LOL!!!!!!!!!

SmackDown: JBI is ok, but not a huge improvement over SmakcDown 2 was it? I mean, 2 was a huge improvement over 1 and that was kool, and i expected this one to be miles better cos of the PS2 but it wasnt really.

But Fred Durst is in it :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 06, 2002 04:21AM
Posted by: chris
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm killed before the game begins properly?
So I guess I don't get to kick GC's ass then...ah well

Chris J

will there be a sequel?
Date: April 06, 2002 04:38AM
Posted by: _Alex_
LOL jordangp2001 - when's it coming out? Sounds great! ;-)

Perhaps you could get it officially endorsed by Vader, and make it yourself!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 06, 2002 05:03AM
Yo Sup

Well if its anthing like the GPx release dates its said to be released in a week but really we know its a month ;)

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 06, 2002 06:27AM
well the release date is not yet confirmed but since WE are making it it should be out in approx. april 15th................

Date: April 06, 2002 06:33AM
Posted by: Rainey
OMG, I'm in a computer game!
Date: April 06, 2002 06:33AM
that is gp4 obviously cos we got the files.

but vaders Netherworld is coming out in july. 2002

Date: April 06, 2002 07:35AM
Posted by: genesis
please everyone, shut up. I had to endure 10 mins of reading this whole thread, and then saw what suck-ups you lot are.
Date: April 06, 2002 07:54AM
Yo Sup

eh? Well you didnt have to read it, its your choice!! If you dont like what your reading thyen FUCl< OFF!!!! 10 minutes to read a thread? Man you fuckin stupid.....

Wheres the sucking-up?

Date: April 06, 2002 08:17AM
Posted by: chris
Cai,
You must read slower than I type!

I think he's bitter cos he isnt in the game.

Chris J
Date: April 06, 2002 08:19AM
Yo Sup

LOL!!!

Date: April 06, 2002 08:31AM
Posted by: Vader
jordangp2001 -
I will think about giving my permission to use my name and trademark in Vader's Netherworld. We could publish it under my own brand, the MASTER OF DISASTER PRODUCTIONS.

I see it before my immortal eyes:

Jordangp2001 and Vader proudly present:

A Master of Disaster Production

Right out of Hell

VADER'S NETHERWORLD

© 2002
(unauthorized copying strictly forbidden, all rights perverted)

And we have to develop a patch to make the game support my twin brother, I suggest to call it "GPxMorbid".

Version 1.02 will add full Boba LS-support.
Version 1.04 (for some reasons that are beyond me this will not work under WinXP) comes with a ralph-full-beard-patch.

We might even find time to implement Yokomoto hatshira and the Nuclear Rodent (-Alex- confess, YOU are the Nuclear Rodent)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 06, 2002 08:38AM
haha I knew you would get all pissed off. Calm down guys!! Chill out, and play the best game in the world, Pro Evolution Soccer.

Cai
Date: April 06, 2002 08:40AM
and no, I am the fastest typer in the world, no-one could ever beat me apart from speedy gonzalez typing with his toes.
Date: April 06, 2002 08:40AM
LOL!!

Nuclear rodent will be armed with ms bombs.

Yokomoto hatshira eh? does this mean we have to support Japanese Language cos that will prob. set the game back a few years............

Date: April 06, 2002 08:42AM
Yo Sup

"for some reasons that are beyond me this will not work under WinXP"

LOL!!!! That dont surprise me!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy