another preview of gp4 at the beta stage

Posted by LS. 
another preview of gp4 at the beta stage
Date: April 01, 2002 11:42AM
Posted by: LS.
GP4 Preview:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday 27th of March 2002 - Today in Frankfurt, Germany, was the preview of Grand Prix 4, the follow-up of Grand Prix 3. The crew of GP3.Gamers.nl was invited as the only non-German website and are still not completely recovered from the experience . Also present was CO-GPx-Guru Nick Court. We could ask him all questions that came to our minds and you can read his answers below and in the interview. Ok, to the bad-ass stuff.

Were there sandwiches present? Webmasters, please tell us!

Headquaters Infogrames Deutschland, Frankfurt, 3rd floor. Time: 1500 hrs. We were welcomed with the choice of sandwiches or sandwiches. O ya, there was also coke and Coffee. After a short conversation (and a promise that we don

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: another preview of gp4 at the beta stage
Date: April 01, 2002 11:47AM
Posted by: LS.
hmm maybe i will buy this afterall ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 01, 2002 12:02PM
Posted by: matthewp
sound a lot more positive than the alphaf1 interview. :-))
Date: April 01, 2002 02:11PM
Posted by: chris
Yeah, it does! I said in another post that cos I'm a manics fan, like Richey 'I reserve the right to contradict myself'; this game sounds great, except my computer won't run it...ah well.

Chris J
Date: April 01, 2002 04:05PM
Posted by: Xero
This interview sounds great! Not that I was ever not gonna buy it, but this makes me more certain (if that's possible!) GP4 is gonna be soooo sweeeeeeet!!! I can't wait 2 and a half months!!!! I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!
Date: April 01, 2002 04:55PM
Posted by: CMJH69
Thats one bad interview, one good interview. Im waiting for more info b4 I decide...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy