GUYS GUYS GUYS..............

Posted by Beardless2 
GUYS GUYS GUYS..............
Date: March 31, 2002 04:57AM
Posted by: Beardless2
Whats this all about boycotting GP4? yes the game will lack some features we have all been raviong about for years. But the point remains that GP4 is going to be the best F1 sim out and will be till the next one comes out which is why i will be getting it the very day it comes out. Im a tad bored with GP3 now too cos is a little dated, and so im looking fwd to GP4 even if its not quite what we all hoped. GPx patch may introduce some nice new features too

Band of the week: Muse
Game of the week: Call of Duty

Beardless2

AMD XP 2700+ | Asus A7N8X nForce 2 Deluxe | 1 GB PC2700 RAM DC | ATI RADEON 9800 | WD 120GB 8MB | NEC 16x DVD | Lite-on 48x24x48 | XP
Re: GUYS GUYS GUYS..............
Date: March 31, 2002 05:27AM
Posted by: chris
Mate, mate, mate gp4 will be good, but the fact remains that it has only a couple of new features, as I said to pc gamer, it looks like gp3.5, just like gp3 was gp2.5!

Chris J
Date: March 31, 2002 05:44AM
Posted by: Skywal_ker
Ya know, if GP3 was GP2.5, then if you're saying GP4 is GP3.5, then it is half as much of GP3 added onto GP3. Which means GP4 is actually GP2.5 + 1.25, which is GP3.25.
Hang on I have done something wrong.
Oh, I is GP3.5, not GP3 and 1/2 of GP3, so it is actually saying that GP4 is really GP3, (GP2.5+0.5)
I think that's right.

Skywal_ker

P.S. My head hurts bad now...
Date: March 31, 2002 06:52AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

ARGH, to many .5s........must....get .....away from........computer

*head explodes*

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 31, 2002 07:17AM
Posted by: _Alex_
I agree with Beardless. Let's calm down here and enjoy what's going to be a great game...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy