some newscreenshots

Posted by LS. 
Re: some newscreenshots
Date: March 27, 2002 02:23AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Cheers for those screenshots Ls, they rock. Yeah those two aircraft, maybe we get to fly them? Anyway i just noticed on the pic where Ralph is leading the two ferraris, look how spaced out the field is. This (hopefully) means that the New AI system is working well

Date: March 27, 2002 03:15AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Jeez LS you never stop :) Thanks for the screenies...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 27, 2002 03:54AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"gt3"

yeah there is a game called GT3. I hate it. The impreza looks all platisticy. All the cars handel approximatly the same and its much harder to read the cars. They have turned it into a game and not a sim anymore. Its no longer been designed for the hardcore race fans, now more for the general gamer

All the cars have traction control as standard, even the Yaris, and its not a 'buy' option, its an 'off/on' option

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 27, 2002 08:19AM
Yo Sup

"and why would they bring out f1 2001 on the xbox as well as the ps2 so????"

cos it wont push the consoles to its full limits so you cant xcompare them as much as you could GP4

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 27, 2002 02:55PM
Posted by: marcvb
A secret.............

I have been told by a friend of Geoff Crammond..... If you successfully complete a season, come 1st overall, win at least 7 grand prix's in the season and drive for either: Minardi, BAR, Jaguar or Arrows you will get a secret game feature!!!

OkOK... I'm not supposed to tell you but.... You will be able to fly those planes in the screenshot around the track!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable huh??

Hmm... :P

Marc
-=-=-=-=-

Date: March 27, 2002 04:48PM
Posted by: LS.
and heres me thinking they were the FIA sanctioned ferrari spare race cars :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 27, 2002 08:31PM
Posted by: Rainey
Lol, seems I'm not the only one around here who is a PC/PS2 fan. Just finished MGS2 the other day after it finally got released down here in Australia on March 12th.

As for GP3, I might get it on both, but definately on PC as I'm upgrading soonish. :)
Date: March 28, 2002 02:51AM
Posted by: _Alex_
As for GP3, I might get it on both

I think you'll have your work cut out trying to buy Gp3 for the PS2 :)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 28, 2002 06:23AM
Posted by: Rainey
I meant GP4 smartass. :)

Actually I thought they were thinking about making GP3 for PS2 as well???
Date: March 28, 2002 07:27AM
Yo Sup

is that not burtis helmet on enge? I know they are going by who was driving the cars come Japan but wouldnt it make more sense to put Burti in the Prost?

Date: March 28, 2002 10:26AM
Posted by: villeneuve
That problem can be fixed with patch and help from Ralph Hummerich! But it's pretty stupid that the devenlopers don't pay attention to that! Everybody know RH can fix it though
Date: March 28, 2002 02:13PM
Posted by: Charlie
is boba ls the same as the usuall helpful LS

Date: March 28, 2002 02:15PM
Yo Sup

But Ralph shouldnt have to, thats the point!

Date: March 28, 2002 02:53PM
Posted by: Vader
[/i]is boba ls the same as the usuall helpful LS[/i]

another completly confused soul. I like that.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 28, 2002 05:50PM
Posted by: LS.
is boba ls the same as the usual helpful LS

damn you charlie :-) you surely must be a jedi to be able to spot me behind my mandalorian armour.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 29, 2002 01:10PM
Posted by: Xero

Has anyone noticed that if you look at the mirrors in the screenshots, you see your own helmet and car!!!! How cool is that!!!!

Look at that draw distance!!! If they have that camera angle in the game, then the gfx must handle CPU occupancy very very well!!... and thats TV cam view!!! Must run perfect from the cockpit!!! (im judging this from what GP3 is like)

If you look at the trackside TV screen, you see a Reno off circuit or retiring! Hope thats real time rather then a pathetic slide show!

All my doubts are going away now.... this is gonna be awesome!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy