Date: March 21, 2002 09:07AM
Posted by: Rainey
Thats a LOT of bums!
Re: Funny Stuff!!!
Date: March 21, 2002 10:00AM
Posted by: Vader
I tell you what McLaren needs:

a) more luck
b) a clever man who knows how to bend the rules, preferable someone who used to be an apprentice to Ross Brawn/Jean Todt.
c) better quality inspection
d) more starts like Sepang where opponents keep kicking themselves out of McLaren's way.

I saw Nicki Lauda win the tuitle on McLaren Porsche TAG in the mid-eighties.
I saw Senna and Prost outclass the rest of the grid in 1988 (16 wins out 17, ten 1-2 finishings, a record MS and Ferrari still have to break)
I saw Mika and David fly away in Melbourne 1998.
In between there have always been downs. But which tema does not have them? If you now laugh at McLaren, where was Williams between 1997 - 2000? Where was Ferrari most of the 80s and all of the 90s up to 99? Where is Jordan know, the selfproclaimed best of the rest? You will agree that it is silly to already write off McLaren and Mercedes. They may be down and out know, but you better not count them out.

Or in Frankie Laine's words: It ain't over til it's over.

PPHHhhhhhhhhh

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 21, 2002 12:09PM
Posted by: genesis
A clever man who knows how to bend the rules, you say? Well he's been successful at Ferrari but could Michael Schumacher really do it at McLaren? ;-)

Cai
Date: March 21, 2002 12:17PM
Posted by: Vader
Not without taking Brawn and Todt with him.
Coming to think about it, it might be easier to paint the Ferrari silver and rename them to McLaren.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 23, 2002 01:56PM
Posted by: carson
hey hey hey
did i said eanything abaut McLaren.....
soooo...
i expect that from you too.....
that you don`t mention FERRARI :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
.....................................................................................

=============================================
=!!!!Michael S. and his team Ferrari rulz!!!=
=============================================
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy