No tabacco??

Posted by Hendrik De Graeve 
No tabacco??
Date: March 14, 2002 12:27PM
Posted by: Hendrik De Graeve
Hi,

I was watching the first video and I saw no tabacco on the cars. I hope that is for some races and for other ones different?

Your oppinion?

P.s. I hope (IF Geoff does not put tabacco on the cars) that there will be a dude who will make one who adapts it. (From race to race)

M. Schumi ROCKS
Re: No tabacco??
Date: March 14, 2002 12:37PM
Posted by: Xero
The simple reason there is no tobacco sponsors on the cars, is that tobacco sponsors in the UK, France, and some other main 'sales countries' is illegal! I'm not sure if they have a different version for countries that are allowed it, but if so, then you probably seen the UK/France/others version!
Date: March 14, 2002 02:01PM
Posted by: matthewp
the updated liveries (hopefully by Ralph) will fix that, don't worry about it
Date: March 14, 2002 03:25PM
Posted by: chris
Anyway, the liveries look better than the other gp series do.
Chris J
Date: March 15, 2002 03:36AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

There might not be "bests" written on the car cos you cant have that in France on the cars.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 15, 2002 12:58PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

opps typo

The Jag may not say "Becks" but instead say "Bests" like they ran in France

Well the final one may not

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy