X-Box???

Posted by Hendrik De Graeve 
X-Box???
Date: March 13, 2002 12:20PM
Posted by: Hendrik De Graeve
Hi,

I'm thinking of an X-box now to because how steers in shocks??
With a steering wheel you will see the wheel (on the PC) turning slighty. Only when you realy pull it hard but who drives like that?
You should look, you can see it with Ralf Schumacher and with Jarno Trulli.

Please check it and response

Hendrik
Re: X-Box???
Date: March 13, 2002 01:05PM
Posted by: _Alex_
I see what you mean - I'm assuming you mean unless you get a wheel for the X-Box, it will look terrible. The footage from the video was X-Box footge, you can tell it was a digital controller used, because the driver appeared to steer in very sharp turns. Hopefully with a wheel it won't look like that, and will be much smoother...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 13, 2002 01:54PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Hopefully they will include steering helo to help get rid of the sharpness with a digital device. Btu i hope its not as strong and forcefull as GP3 ;)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 15, 2002 07:46AM
Posted by: Xero
Maybe the footage is PC.... what makes you think the guy never used a keyboard for that!? If ya switch off steering help and use the keyboard, thats what yu would get.... there is still a chance it is PC footage! I'm not sure what it is! I need some hard evidence!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy