just noticed somethinhg else rather cool in the video

Posted by LS. 
if they make animated 3d crowd, then they can have at least static 3d trees dammnit
Re: just noticed somethinhg else rather cool in the video
Date: March 13, 2002 10:27AM
Posted by: LS.
with this news that theres too be even more pit to car chatter, does this mean if you drive as car no.2 at ferrari you get asked to move over and let your team mate through?

this actually happens in f1 and is quite a valid question

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
It is a valid question, with or without the Ferrari piss-take ;-)

If it is implemented, it'll be interesting to hear exactly what goes on over the McLaren radio instead...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Yo sup,

I hope that it will be for PC (the raindrops) and I hope that it will come out soon.

I hate it that everybody is immediatly bringing the game down. Be possitive be COOL.

Regards

Hendrik
Actually i think the video is PC, can't you see the moving mouse cursor in the setup menu? :)

Re: just noticed somethinhg else rather cool in the video
Date: March 13, 2002 12:13PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
yeah i noticed that too

I hope GP4 has team orders but i havent seen it stated anywhere! :(

Actually i think the video is PC, can't you see the moving mouse cursor in the setup menu?

Interesting, but why shouldn't the X-Box have a mouse cursor to use? I am pretty sure most of it is X-Box footage, it just doesn't look PC, and has console written all over it...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Yo Sup

I dont think there is a mouse for the X-Box yet is there? I may be wrong. It looks bit smooth for the mosue to be controled by a digital device

IT might be both X-Box AND PC footage, no reason why not.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
sorry to say guys but the x-box version uses the pad to navigate menus, but the cursor is an arrow, identical to the pc. So it is more than likely from the x-box still I'm afraid.

Cai
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy