Posted by: al_pacman
I hate it and I hope it is minimised in GP4

And they need a new cockpit with unique steering wheels
Re: Genericness
Date: March 10, 2002 03:21AM
Posted by: make
You are right about that.

But i have a guestion or suggestion.
In GP3 you can repaire engine problems even if your engine is in flames it wont take more than 10 seconds. I hope this is fixed in GP4 and it is not possible to fix engines or oil leaks etc... And anyone know if GP4 will have a spare car for example if you hit the wall in gualifying then you would have to wait until you get back to pits and take the spare car. And if you crash the spare car the gualifying is over for that driver.
Date: March 10, 2002 03:32AM
Posted by: _Alex_
You're right, but I want be too bothered about steering wheels and stuff. As long as the graphics look decent on the outside, and the game play is as good and as realistic as Mr. C is capable of making it, then I'll be happy.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 10, 2002 04:19AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I dont use the inside view so i wont see the sterring wheel, this is why i want the dials on the outside too, cos without GPxPatch its hard and with its not great cos GPx dials are ugly

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 12, 2002 07:46AM
Posted by: Vader
Well, I use the cockpit view, but since I can only see one wheel at a time, I must agree with Alex. I don't really care about the wheels that much, as long there is no trace of "genericness" found in the carshapes.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 12, 2002 10:07AM
Posted by: bazza
Is that a word?

Genericness, is it like one of those uncommon words eg. winningest?

Bazza

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy