((Footwork FA14 // BMS Lola T93-30 // Larrousse LH93 )) 1993 season >in-game pictures<

Posted by kerleyf1 
What is the point of posting pictures if your not going to share it with us when you've finished. I find it quite pointless when people post things around here but never release it.
@neldav03

I don't release this cars for one reason: I don't have permission from his authors.....

If I get the permission I lauch them.

I post some pictures here to people see the paintings....

Sorry for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Hee kerleyf1 i understud.

Great cars, i hope you paint more and release them.
What Kerleyf1 is doing this right!
It depends on the commitment of other people who helped in the development of this and other cars.
If depends "only" the Kerleyf1 certainly frees him.
Here in the forum how many cars or Mod's almost ready you've seen pictures but so far nothing has been released ....
This is a very personal and highly dependent on the "goodwill" of the creator of cars, tracks, helmets and other things for the Gp4.
As always, only wait patiently in lines.

O que o Kerleyf1 esta fazendo esta certo!!
Ele depende da autorização de outras pessoas que ajudaram no desenvolvimento deste e de outros carros.
Se depende "apenas" do Kerleyf1 certamente ele libera.
Aqui no fórum quantos carros ou Mod´s praticamente prontos você já viu imagens mas até agora nada foi liberado....
Isto é uma questão muito pessoal e depende muito da "boa vontade" do criador dos carros, pistas, capacetes e outras coisas para o Gp4.
Como sempre, só nos restas aguardar pacientemente.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy