((Footwork FA14 // BMS Lola T93-30 // Larrousse LH93 )) 1993 season >in-game pictures<

Posted by kerleyf1 
Great stuff!
Maybe the yellow edge of the flames could be thicker? :)

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
@Paco / @ quickslick
Thanks for logo Paco and quickslick!

@Celinho
I'll wait for your logo too Celinho!

@Fongu
Fongu, I'ts based on Williams Fw14 shape (i'm not have permission from author, so, it's still for personal use by now...)

@Berger_fan
Yes Berger! Why not? I'll try to change it!

Thanks to all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2008 02:07AM by kerleyf1.
kerleyf1, see in his E-mail.
I sent 06 (six) versions of the logo Chesterfield.

Veja no seu E-mail.
Mandei 06 (seis) versões da logomarca Chesterfield.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Thanks Celinho!!! I saw that today, so many thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about some pics of the 1993 Benetton?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2008 03:25AM by Jagdpanzer.
Now I finished the Footwork FA14 and BMS Lola T93/30..... almost finish the Larrousse LH93 and Sauber C12.

1993 CARS DONE BY NOW:

by Oggo and friends (I think):
Williams
McLaren
Benetton
Ferrari
Lotus

BY ME (besed on 1994 cars):
Footwork
BMS Lola
Larrousse (almost done)
Sauber (almost done)

W.I.P BY ME:
Minardi
Tyrrell
Ligier
Jordan (oggo?)

Nice work! Are you going to release them separately or as a whole mod?
Bump.

[img511.imageshack.us]

Does anyone know which tweak to use in GP4 Tweaker? And which would be good values for X,Y and Z?

Any news?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2008 12:07AM by [FIN]Räkä.
Good work!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
@[FIN]Räkä
You would use the tweaker "onboardcamera" or use teamedito and change the "t-cam" with the .exe file.

Abou "my" cars: this probaly will not to download.... oggo probaly make this cars in better quality. And I don't have permission (and not ask yet) to use 94 cars as base for my work.... by now this is only personal....

I made 93 cars based on 94 shapes: BMS Lola, Footwork, Sauber and almost done Larrousse.

Anyone make other 1993 cars?

Oggo, what are your new 1993 car??

Tbaks!

Thats a pic of Larrousse LH93:

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2008 04:32AM by kerleyf1.
@kerleyf1:
hmm... your footwork is based on mine 1994 one. and seems that your larrousse is based on mine too - correct me if i'm wrong.
anyway, i'm sure you know that before the release you have to ask my permission. just reminding you.

F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Hello Mckey!!!

Yes, my pictures are based on your cars.... and yes, I don't lauch it on internet, because the shape are yours!!!

It' for my personal use but I want to post pictures to people see "my cars" painting....

If you want I remove them....

Sorry.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2008 01:31AM by kerleyf1.
ok, it's allright then! :-) no problems with pictures.

F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
LARROUSSE LH93 FINISHED:

Awesome kerleyf1!
Very very good job :)
Nice car mate
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy