***Traction Control***

Posted by Beardless2 
***Traction Control***
Date: February 22, 2002 05:19AM
Posted by: Beardless2
The 2001 season saw the introduction of 'legal' traction control. So, in GP4, do u reck it will be on all the time or will there be an optiion to turn it off cos i would personnally prefer to drive without it, more fun.

Re: ***Traction Control***
Date: February 22, 2002 09:54AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yeah, i like driving without traction control as it is a lot of fun. I tried driving using a keyborad the other day with traction control off and it is so easy, the steering help means you hardly ever spin! Using a wheel without traction control on the other hand is a lot of fun.

Date: February 22, 2002 11:01AM
Posted by: LS.
the real life f1 cars had a button on the steering wheel to switch off the traction control so i assume it will be the same in gp4, probably in the drivers options similar to gp3

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 22, 2002 11:11AM
Posted by: Xero
Steering Help is basically like traction control! In options you can set it's value, then in-game you can bind your wheel to F1 or F2 (which ever toggles the steering help)... now i'm not 100% sure, but I think this is pretty much possible!
Date: February 22, 2002 11:43AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

But the traction control is GP3 isnt really traction control. Its only there to try to eliminate the difference between analogue and digital controlers

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 22, 2002 03:55PM
Posted by: carson
No!!!
there is yust a button to activate TC,
but there is no button to deactivate it!

=============================================
=!!!!Michael S. and his team Ferrari rulz!!!=
=============================================
Date: February 23, 2002 04:02AM
Posted by: Glyn
In GP4 you need to be able to adjust the 'softness' like the real F1 drivers do, so you can basically say how sensitive it is.

Date: February 23, 2002 09:37AM
Posted by: Triton
well driving with steering help is like when something else would be driving
for u...
i dont think how many would drive with steering help, but i wont..
traction control is different on the other hand and u can still feel the full control of driving
ps can u disable the steering help when driving with keyboard in gp3 2000?
Date: February 25, 2002 10:40AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
yeh

F7 i think

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy