Show your Renders v3.0

Posted by Jorpaes 
Show your Renders v3.0
Date: December 07, 2007 03:43AM
Posted by: Jorpaes
Hi friends,

After the release of MOD DTM 2005 made that video with all of the renders that I did at the request of Tony (b-tone)
I believe that this project deserves a new topic for being a beautiful work and very well accomplished.
I cannot forget to mention that this video is not official of MOD, they are just tests of studies in general.

MOD DTM 2005 FINAL VIDEO

C&C on the video and the renders in general are welcome.
At the end of the presentation, they are all of the credits and information on MOD and the video.

The format of the video is in 480x460 according to request of Tony.
I hope all like this video.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2009 03:48AM by Jorpaes.
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: December 07, 2007 06:18AM
Posted by: mckey415
only one thing that i would like to correct - in the end - 3d models are mine, not tonys! :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Date: December 07, 2007 01:14PM
The text was copied originally as it is presented in the site. It was modified later?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2007 01:29PM by Jorpaes.
Date: December 07, 2007 01:42PM
Posted by: raulongo
Good renders Jorge, but I think you have to re-do the first render. The black car with black background looks terrible and I even can difference where's the car...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: December 07, 2007 01:56PM
This depends on the monitor of each user, Raul.
Opening the picture in the Photoshop you it will see that it exists differences between the black color of background with the car.
It uses window INFO and it moves mouse for the picture.

Date: December 07, 2007 02:01PM
If for you is good, I won't say anymore. But accept cryticism is the way to learn. The point is to make the ground a little bit different, maybe grey, not black. But it's up to you...

raulgullon.com -
Date: December 07, 2007 02:34PM
Posted by: mckey415
[grandprixx.com]

just read credits section. not in an offence, just a remark...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Date: December 07, 2007 02:39PM
Posted by: b-tone
Really nice renders Jorge :)
Can you upload the long one for me please?

____
Tony

Date: December 07, 2007 04:10PM
Ok Tony, no problems... you want the original video, you are correct?
Today the night (for me here in Brazil) sending the file.
It is a DIVX. It is good in this format for you?

Date: December 09, 2007 02:20AM
mckey415 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [grandprixx.com]
> 2005
>
> just read credits section. not in an offence, just
> a remark...

Oh no, no, nothing doesn't exist of me to be offended.
I put the text that was in the site of MOD.

At least for the time being I won't alter the video and I explain the reason.
In a brazilian forum of 3D, I posted the video and some users are indicating so that the images of the renders of the cars enter to the Hall of the Fame of the forum and as the users they are seeing the video and indicating for other, I cannot change the link that is in Youtube, because of the link to be breaking, without mentioning that to do uploading of 80MB for Youtube it is a total discouragement. Soon I will change and I will redo the video.

If the renders really go to the Hall of the Fame of this forum I inform the team of MOD, I believe to be a little difficult, they are few the images that are at this Hall, if they go for the gallery I feel already satisfied.

Excuse my english.

Date: December 09, 2007 02:28AM
Posted by: Ruboy
Very nice video indeed :)

Date: December 09, 2007 02:40AM
raulongo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If for you is good, I won't say anymore. But
> accept cryticism is the way to learn. The point is
> to make the ground a little bit different, maybe
> grey, not black. But it's up to you...

Raul,

I believe that you have not liked my answer when reading his answer.
If I indicated as proceeding with the image believe that you don't have so much experience when analyzing an image in an editor of images of the level of Photoshop.
For me it only is not enough to "see" an image in the screen, I use the tools of Photoshop, me alive of working with Photoshop from the version 2 when still the option of the layer didn't exist and it produced files of 80MB, 120MB in Photoshop 2, only of imagining I have feather of me same, in the days of today all we make any work in Photoshop of blindfolded eyes.
I work in a Macintosh that has a process of calibration of 2 in 2 months, in my house I have a LCD with WinXP and also has the same procedure.
They are few the people that has courage of presenting the renders with the background black, a lot of times use grey dark, and they put for back a white light or it yellows to "help" in the scene.
I don't know which his work but I know what I do very well and can be sure that I live together with critics daily. That week that finished I had to eliminate a ready work for it not being approved (something around 400MB) therefore critics are always welcome, same the most acid, maybe you are that it is not prepared for the replicas or other subjects.
I see that you always have something to comment on on the works of the other ones, I rarely see you to write that the work is great and in his own work I see their cars without light, without reflex, I believe that it is option and respect, for me it is indifferent.
For me that it mattered it was that Tony approved the whole work that I did do because they were 11 months of a pleasant contact with MOD DTM 2005.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2008 04:21AM by Jorpaes.
Date: December 09, 2007 01:42PM
Let's get this party started ;)

>>If I indicated as proceeding with the image believe that you don't have so much experience when analyzing an image in an editor of images of the level of Photoshop.

I think the main purpose of doing a render is make an image visible to everyone and not opening it in Photoshop (or whatever) to see anything or correct anything.

Regarding my experience with Photoshop, I think you're wrong, but maybe I'm mistaken about myself ;)

>>For me it only is not enough to "see" an image in the screen, I use the tools of Photoshop, me alive of working with Photoshop from the version 2 when still the option of the layer didn't exist and it produced files of 80MB, 120MB in Photoshop 2, only of imagining I have feather of me same, in the days of today all we make any work in Photoshop of blindfolded eyes.

Ok if for you isn't enough, but don't try to others to make the same. Also, thanks for letting us know how the Photoshop 2 version had ^_^

>>They are few the people that has courage of presenting the renders with the background black, a lot of times use grey dark, and they put for back a white light or it yellows to "help" in the scene.

Is not courage, is sense. If you put something black into a dark ground, some aspects of the thing you're trying to show won't be visible or noticeable because of the scene. This is why I told that... but I see you had almost ate me... ;)

>>I don't know which his work but I know what I do very well and can be sure that I live together with critics daily.

Really? I think when I tell you something about your renders and you try to correct what me (or anyone) told, that day I'll cry ;)

>>I see that you always have something to comment on on the works of the other ones, I rarely see you to write that the work is great and in his own work I see their cars without light, without reflex, I believe that it is option and respect, for me it is indifferent.

I even comment my own renders and drop them to the garbage even hours of rendering. Also, if I comment is because I know what I'm telling. Also, I've told million times (maybe zillion) that others work is so good, but other million times I've told what it can be improved or changed, always from my point of view that can be respected, taken or ignored. Also, staying in a modding group like CTDP or working for a real driver made me more crytical because It is suposed that when you make a thing (render, model, photo, a spanish omelet... whatever) you'll do the best you can. Finally, I must tell that you never have the courage (using your own words ;) ) to tell me nothing. Even if the work is fine or not, you've never told anything.

>>For me that it mattered it was that Tony approved the whole work that I did do because they were 11 months of a pleasant contact with MOD DTM 2005.

Congrats man, your quality is far from the standard, this is why Tony called you.

Finally my brazilian friend, I have nothing against you (or anyone here!!) so, when you read anything, read it with no sarcasm, with the goods and the bads of the message and try to keep an idea from this: I'm telling things to say you one day (sure it's closer that you think) that your render is awesome. If I was not a kind member or so, sure I'll shut up and only post renders here.

Take care Jorge ;-)

raulgullon.com -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2007 01:43PM by raulongo.
Date: December 09, 2007 03:16PM
Posted by: filou16
A little attempt :)
There's some problems due to the 3d models like no shadow under front car.

Lotus 100T render

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2007 10:29AM by filou16.
Date: December 09, 2007 03:53PM
Posted by: fongu
a real beaut :)

Date: December 09, 2007 09:03PM
Posted by: Floris_Koop_GP4Freak
Tried some rendering again

Click

I know, the rims are not up to standard, but I'm glad I can pull this off.. Even after not rendering some time.

C&C's appreciated

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2007 09:03PM by Floris_Koop_GP4Freak.
Date: December 09, 2007 09:04PM
Welcome back Floris. Nice to see you rendering again ;-) A pleasure to see your renders.

raulgullon.com -
Date: December 09, 2007 09:12PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Nice mate :)
Date: December 10, 2007 06:28PM
Williams FW28 - Brazil Spec.
CTDP 2006 WIP

Enjoy!

raulgullon.com -
Date: December 11, 2007 07:57AM
Posted by: Floris_Koop_GP4Freak
Just wow.. Incredible render.

Nothing more to say..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy