Show your Renders v3.0

Posted by Jorpaes 
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: June 21, 2016 06:53AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Williams FW38, version B (test rendering with KeyShot 5)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2016 06:57AM by Excalibur.
Date: June 21, 2016 10:24AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Date: June 25, 2016 10:04PM
Posted by: Isaint
Very nice Arnaud.:-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: June 27, 2016 06:54AM
Thank you, guys! ;-)

Sauber C35, Baku version:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2016 06:54AM by Excalibur.
Date: June 27, 2016 08:30AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Nice skills.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: June 27, 2016 10:24AM
Posted by: Lacrowe
to Excalibur : Is there a particular reason that pushes you to put the car in places so different ?
Date: June 27, 2016 04:17PM
@Lacrowe: No mate, it is just for testing purposes! ;-) I am a beginner in 3D rendering ... Before, I used Photoshop CS5 extended for my F1 presentations. Now, I am trying Keyshot, which has a fast rendering engine but with more possibilities. For the next one, I will try with a classical studio environnement... ;-)

Date: June 27, 2016 05:29PM
Posted by: Lacrowe
to Excalibur : Have you ever thought about adding a woman to the side of your car ?
it is just a suggestion because I think it only lacks a better touch to the underlying images.
Date: June 27, 2016 06:30PM
You?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: June 27, 2016 06:56PM
Posted by: KORG
Nice renders mate . . . .Top Notch !!!
Date: June 28, 2016 02:19AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Fantastic Arnaud!
Been meaning to try Keyshot for a while now myself.

WIP internal steering wheel for my mod, using the displays from Duffer's RB11 wheel until I make my own.
Full-Size - Animation

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: July 04, 2016 11:23PM
Posted by: Spidey
Quick test render of the Bell HP7 Helmet.

Big thanks to DaiMOn Designs. Stunning 3d model, Adam!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Date: July 22, 2016 01:10AM
Very nice render, Flo! (Y):-)

McLaren MP4-31 v1.2 (Red Bull Ring livery)

PS: I am looking for HDR or HDRI F1 tracks environments...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2016 01:14AM by Excalibur.
Date: July 22, 2016 01:40AM
Posted by: Mullet345
Nice render of that McLaren. How do you put backgrounds in like that to the render program that you used?

Date: July 22, 2016 08:24AM
Excalibur Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very nice render, Flo! (Y):-)
>
>
>
>
> McLaren MP4-31 v1.2 (Red Bull Ring livery)
>
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> PS: I am looking for HDR or HDRI F1 tracks
> environments...

Shot taken at the abandoned part of Hockenheim? ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: July 24, 2016 05:13AM
Very nice Excalibur.

Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice render of that McLaren. How do you put
> backgrounds in like that to the render program
> that you used?

The rendering program Keyshot comes with a number of HDRI backplates and environments.

(I've only just started using it recently myself, so the stuff below could be wrong)
The Backplates (the background in Exalibur's render) is just a high resolution image, and the program gives you tools to change the perspective of the model so that it matches the background.
The Environments have lighting associated with them, to light the model and provide shadows, but can also have high resolution imagery built into them which can be reflected on the model, and this imagery can also be used as a background instead of using a backplate.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2016 06:37AM by AUS_Doug.
Date: July 24, 2016 05:41AM
@Aus_Doug: Right, but I used a HDRI map environnement for the McLaren, not a backplate. The lightning and reflections used are the one from the HDRI map.
You can also create your own day/night lightning effects with the Edit HDRI function ;-) ... or use your own HDRI maps or backgrounds.
What is interesting is that the 3D scene, the environment and the camera are independants. It is very easy to handle and a fast rendering engine compared to 3DS max, for example.
You can also create animations etc... This program has got a lot of features. I have just discovered the 30% of its possibilities and I am still learning how to make it more realistic... Great program! :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2016 05:44AM by Excalibur.
Date: July 24, 2016 06:43AM
Oh yes, my mistake - I didn't realise that there was a forest environment, thought there were only forest backplates.
And yes, it is a great program. I love how much faster it renders, compared to 3DS Max - this took my PC 10 minutes; I love that 'Maximum render time' option - and all the materials that come with it are great.

Date: July 29, 2016 05:30AM
Cadbury Renault (SF16-H Chassis)
Starting to figure Keyshot out, though I'm sticking with solid-colour backgrounds for now - Every time I try adding an environment or backplate background, it just looks like a bad Photoshop! ;)

Full-size
Full-size, other angle

Date: July 29, 2016 08:51AM
Posted by: Mullet345
That Cabury Renault render looks really good.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy