Phoenix 1991 source files released for anyone to finish!

Posted by _Erix_ 
I thought landex made recently also a version of it.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought landex made recently also a version of
> it.

Yes, I did the 1989 version.
ah good to know and is this version still available:)?
Here it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2019 07:40PM by landex.
thank you very much :)
Has anyone got landex's 1989 version to load? I'm getting an exception / crash to desktop at the very end of the track load sequence and can't figure it out...

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
i've tested the track and it works perfect here. The only thing i've got is, if i end gp4, there popups an assertion log with these entries like beneath. I've tested the track in debug mode and verbosity level on medium, low and high. In all three verbosity levels there is the assertion log, but in verbosity level high there's a gpxload file aswell

0x770907c4 -> <unknown assertion>
haha, I've got this kind of problem too with another track (see my tread 'unknown assertion' posted just before I read this...
Try the .TSM version.. It should work.;-)
oh that's nice, thank you Lando :), but it would be interesting why this assertion log appears and what the 0x770907c4 unknown assertion means
quickslick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh that's nice, thank you Lando :), but it would
> be interesting why this assertion log appears and
> what the 0x770907c4 unknown assertion means

Sorry Jürgen, there is something in the .dat file that shoulnt be there: In GP4info on the initial Sector, Wad name should be empty.
I Fix it. Sorry:-O

New Non-TSM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2019 07:39PM by landex.
thank you once again Lando, but the unknown assertion log still appears, aswell as the gpxload in verbosity level high. If i change to verbosity level medium, there's only the unknown assertion log
improvement cc-line of Phoenix 1991
Date: October 31, 2019 02:41PM
Posted by: landex
I made an improvement of the cc-line of Phoenix 1991 in the 1991 mod. After the fix was the pole-position 1:25:5... now its 1:22:6.. But maybe someone can improve it more.
And I fix the last place in the pit: At the pitstop at the end of pit, the wall was to close, so that was not possible to get out without going backwards a bit.

Phoenix 1991

I cant remember the builder of the circiuts, all credits for him, thanks!

Thanks Noog, I could improve by changing the MD desc42. Now is the time 1:21:3...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2019 09:24PM by landex.
thank you very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy