P.O. Problem!!

Posted by bestobritish 
Re: P.O. Problem!!
Date: July 02, 2007 04:31AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
All the damn hi-rez tracks that are the rage right now in my opinion are pointless. They slow the race to a crawl when the grid is full, but look great when all you do is hotlapping.

Would rather the track guys made everything standard rez to keep playability high. Good looking textures are pointless if you see them with the game crawling.....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: July 02, 2007 04:54AM
Posted by: oconnorivan
yeah i started gettin that problem too with the PO recently. i use a dell inspiron 6000 with an intel centrino processor (insert intel jingle here). ive a feeling its down to the processor getting warmer and that slight increase in temperature really affects the performance after a few mins. and like the last post bout saving and then quit the game, its my only choice really. dont really think its down to the texture sizes purely, though they would affect how long the game takes to load up each track.

however, i find i get it when i play f1 challenge 99 02 sometimes too, so clearly its not just a problem with grand prix 4 alone. its probably a hardware issue really, sadly.
Date: July 03, 2007 03:10AM
Posted by: McLeo
try use my f1grafics.cfg

dont forget backup you file.

[rapidshare.com]

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy