Argentine Circuits - Summary *** Buenos Aires Restyle***

Posted by Peperonis 
@dkpioe:
Cannot be turned mod of CSM to another Manager?
It cannot have something better than the CSM?
That you do fact for GP4?
Wath is your problem with another soft for GP4?

I wait by your answer.

Cheers
Meteoro405 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @dkpioe:
> Cannot be turned mod of CSM to another Manager?
> It cannot have something better than the CSM?
> That you do fact for GP4?
> Wath is your problem with another soft for GP4?
>
> I wait by your answer.
>
> Cheers

you just take others work, and make a csm mod out of it. and now you make it to a mangaer with your name, your name is there so you are a big hero! whoo!! meteoro405 makes great mods!! he makes it all himself!! it must be him who made it, after all its on his website, with his name!! no respect for the people who made the mods or files originally

example for people on grandprix games... he took most mods made from gp4italia or grandprixgames people, and released them on his site as non-csm, and its made to look like he created the mods. 86, 88, 91, 95 etc... you can find all the mods on his site, repackaged by him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2007 05:53PM by dkpioe.
It is not thus.
I named (in color and bold) the authors of the MODS.
I NEVER said that those MODS are MINE. Watch my web.
You are mistaken. I have taken old mods for CSM and I turned for use WITHOUT CSM, naming the original authors of the works… I do not understand as it is your anger.
Moan your confusion.

The mods 86, 88, 91, 95 for NON-CSM is not works mine and they do not in my web.

Your reply, please for PM, i don´t want to weaken this post.

Greetings and long life to the GP4!!!
As Ariel (Meteoro405) said, he never claimed that he were the author of that non-CSM-conversions. He alway has cleared that he only made the conversions adding some interesting stuff that could be missed on original MOD, and always asking permission to the original author/s...

It´s degrading to check at how levels ignorance is to dare... Ask Turbolover, or many other of the real authors of the original MODS you listed, about if Ariel (Meteoro405) asked him/them for permission in the past in order to make that conversions.

It seems that throwing @#$%& is a free sport.... naaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

NO REGARDS
yes but, he should ask the authors... thats what their readme says, its not enough to just name authors...
Tahlendorf Wrote:
> Ask Turbolover, or many other of the
> real authors of the original MODS you listed,
> about if Ariel (Meteoro405) asked him/them for
> permission in the past in order to make that
> conversions.
>

Admin of GP4-Argentina
Time to clear some things up, Ariel aka Meteoro405 has asked me for permission to host the Zandvoort track and i have given the permission to do so.

I have no doubts about Ariel's integrity.

BTW Ariel, i've updated Zandvoort '67 to v0.75, you have permission to host it again.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Tanks Ruben !!!
Words and attitudes like these, are those that allow to follow ahead. Thanks!

Gracias Pedro !!!
Palabras y actitudes como estas, son las que permiten seguir adelante. Gracias !!!
yeh, but im not too convinced about some of the other mods...
but to be honest, i dont care, i dont use them, so do what you want.
If you do not like not you use them. But you do not insult from the ignorance.

Regards !
That´s the real point... Insulting and make a bad image of someone is a fact relatively easy to accomplish. Maybe some puntual people at the GP4 scene has been examples of leeching... but I hate that witch-hunt, with the "Everybody new is suspicious" slogan, that came from time before and even me and many other good-spirited new people have suffered its whipe for the only reason of being "new"... too unfair to be true that nowadays that skeptical sorrow remains in force.

...and even more unfair is that one person charged of leeching only by a "suspicion", and later being proved exactly the opposite of this unfair accusations, still remains without an apology.

BEST REGARDS

PD- "Empathy" is not a greek hill...

Admin of GP4-Argentina

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2007 08:51PM by Tahlendorf.
my personal point of view:

I think that ariel has all the rights to create a software (MMM and MTM in this case), and i can only say "thank you" because every software or car or mod or whateverelse someone create is a contribute for a gp4 long live.
Personally i use CSM and TSM but this not the point of this post, and surelly many people who cannot use CSM will have only benefits from this software.
Ariel created a new software for gp4 and convert mod in a first time to be use without CSM and then to be use with MMM.
I comprise dkpioe doubts because in a certain sense a MMM mod "gives" credits to Ariel. But.... if all the mods are "authorizated" for the conversion there is no problem in my point of view, the only thing i want to say to Ariel is that at gp4italia come no mail asking us authorization for Alfa MOD for example... and i cannot see no credits in your portal :P right mate :P?
Maybe another person in my place would have begun a war, but i think that with a mature behaviour we can have more benefits ;)
Just a raccomandation to all who convert or work up on a existing car, mod or else... Just send a mail, no one will don't give you the authorization ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2007 08:54PM by 32BOBO32.
Hello, thanks to participate in this thread. In my Web (to the left and in Spanish) it says that this site is born as an extension of my hard disk, for the friends of my son who requested things to me for GP4. It speaks of the philosophy to share with all those that play the GP4 and they do not know like putting a car inside wad or changing a track.

I never thought that my poor Web it could have as much reach. Still today I do not know because it had as much diffusion. I request excuses by my badly english and I salute to you very affectionately. Ariel (Meteoro405)
I had issue with ariel myself this week about a premission thing but i believe he mean it all very good cause we have solved are issue which i much appreciate.
OK Steven, thanks and long life to the GP4!!!

Cheers
It has published Buenos Aires - Circuit N° 12 Restyle

Author: Asuraniti
Restyle: Maxi_

Different improvements: Between others, textures added in high resolution.

Exclusive of GP4-Argentina

For it they go to: Descargas => Grand Prix 4 => Circuitos =>

Buenos Aires - Circuit N° 12 Restyle

Best Regards ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2007 06:07PM by Peperonis.
Can i stil download the Buenos Aires No12 track somewhere ?
marcovoetbal Wrote:
> Can i stil download the Buenos Aires No12 track
> somewhere ?

Here : [www.grandprixgames.org]
Are these great tracks by Asuraniti still downloadable somewhere? GP4-Argentina deleted all downloads for GP4:(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy