fongu's thread

Posted by fongu 
yes, thanks for this - looks really nice!

X (@ed24f1)
Well I've passed the update to Tony and Steven, up to them to release now. Spanish, Canadian and French/British GP versions included - no lods though

many many thanks Kev, much appreciated :)
Great work Kev :)

Its available now at [www.gp4db.com]

____
Tony

Thanks Kev....!!!
Kev i didn't receive anything so i download it from tony's site and will upload it to gp4world asap but when i checked the readme there is a mistake on it. It says extract anim.wad and i think that must be cars.wad For new users this can give some problems :-)
oops, thanks for noticing, was in a real rush to be honest

Looks amazing ,well done again :P
thanks Kev, very much appreciated :)

thanks again

- Jeremy
Woderful work!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Thanks Kev, nice work.
For those of you who have downloaded the update before today, there is a fix available, as one of the mirrors were mirrored

Thank you. Couldn't would are please shift issue 22 to the centre. This error was already and on first version.
Is it on all versions?

I don't know what happened, but a lot of text decided to go walkabouts just before release, I thought I fixed it all, but obviously not. I do plan to do some more variations of rear wings in the next few weeks, so I'll fix the textures then. There's also a few parts that I'd like to update on the shape too, maybe I'll get to do that soon, or then again, I may start another car :/

Bug them to a tex files in all versions. Be enough it shift about three pixel to the centre. THX
Is the version with the fixed mirrors the one that's at gp4db?:)
Yes, the updated one is available there

____
Tony

Cheers.;)
I've fixed the old textures now, so what I'll do is update release a pack for the first half season after I finish Monaco version and do a USA car.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy