fongu's thread

Posted by fongu 
Awesome Job!!!
FFE=FONGU FOR EVER
Thanks mate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i install the car and i remove all the old tex but the car still has the winter's tex i dont know why, anyone ?

you might need to flip you tex file. Sorry to be late Kev but stupendous work from you mate! havent got a chance to download it yet but when i do its going to be awesome mate. Never knew you were working on soo much. You have earned yourself a deserved break. :)
Really good!!!
I will have so much things to update once I'll have time.
it doesnt work
Superb works, both the Aguri and the pitcrews!
@ toyo, did you install it into a mod?

nop, into cars.wad

i install the sa06 and the car works ok ,after that i install the sa07 and the car was the sa06 with different tex, after that i install again the 07 car and the car was the same as the pic i post before.
well it looks like its using the sa06 texs... just replace with the sa07 tex files.

great Cars as always :), but i can't see a different between the Melbourne and Sepang versions

in lower lods the car works fine :/
I think you're using SA06 LOD0 with SA07 Textures. Look at the whole car..

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
quickslick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> great Cars as always :), but i can't see a
> different between the Melbourne and Sepang
> versions

the sepang version has a Samantha Kingz logo on the nose

X (@ed24f1)
no. i changed lod4 because was this one :

and i replaced it with the other lods wich was ok
hm sorry,but there is no logo on the nose.I have the same liveries for Melbourne and Sepang
maybe you accidentally downloaded the same file twice...

X (@ed24f1)
no, i've downloaded both versions and i've downloaded it it a second time, but with the same result
Bahrain car has red chimneys that's the only texture change. The rear wing is at a slightly lower angle and the front wing is a bit different.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy