fongu's thread

Posted by fongu 
As far as I can tell, Verstappen and Perez both used their helmets from the previous round, whilst Tsunoda and Leclerc have been using their helmets introduced at the French GP.
So that means there's only two helmets for me to update this time around and it's both the Aston Martin drivers:

2021 Lance Stroll Austrian GP Helmet

Lance Stroll has gone to purple for the Austrian GP, have a read in my blog as to why.

Info: click here
Download Link: Link | (mirror link)

2021 Sebastian Vettel Austrian GP Helmet

Here's Vettel's neon pink helmet with a new bee logo.

Info: click here
Download Link: Link | (mirror link)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2021 05:09PM by fongu.
Hi Kev

Jst to keep you busy!

It might be a small change but the Mclaren drivers now have Dark Traces and T3 Tezos on their visors and Lando's Quadrant logo has changed slightly
I've only been choosing to do small changes if I have previously worked on the helmet (ie. I have a template). Jsoria's helmets are fab, and like you say the changes are small, like the dedication to Mansour at the French GP, but I'm not recreating the whole helmet just to make these small changes. Otherwise I'd go and create the whole grid, but I have other things to be getting on with.

Thanks for the new helmets.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Going forward, I'll have one season pack per driver, and then add to the pack if there's any new track specific helmets. There's quite a lot to do for the British GP, so watch this space for more updates coming soon.

In the meantime, I've added Vettel's latest helmet, which has a tribute to Carlos Reutemann who recently passed away.

Download Link | (mirror)

Grazie on behalf of Vettel.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Thank you for share Kev.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thanks again
Next up:

Here's the 2021 pack, with Leclerc's British GP added.
Thanks as always to Jvinu for the Bell helmet and template.

Download Link | (mirror)

Amazing stuff as always, thank you Kev! (Y)

Thanks again Kev.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once more, great job... once more, thanks Kev
Paulo
amazing! thank you kev for all the helmets!

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Complex helmet perfectly replicated.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

You're an artist Kev, thanks!
What a pace of work you keep Kev, bravo!
top notch helmets, thank you kev :)
Perfect Kev.

Thank you again!

Great job (Y)

--------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy