fongu's thread

Posted by fongu 
Impressive work in a short time, Kev. Thank you very much for keeping them updated ! (Y):-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another quick update: so I thought Stroll ran his chrome helmet all season, but he only ran it at the opening race, the rest of the season it has been white. So I've updated it (same link as before), but also I've include the Styrian GP version where he's sporting a Montreal Canadiens logo in celebration for them reaching the NHL Stanley Cup Finals.

2021 Lance Stroll Helmet (Races 1-8)

More info: click here
Download Link: Link | (mirror link)

In terms of Vettel's helmet, it's the same helmet as used in the first half of the Emilia Romagna GP, so that helmet is already available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2021 05:47PM by fongu.
again, thank you very much, kev!

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Thanks Kev.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thanks for the Williams! I somehow missed the 1993 Tyrrell release - time to update my 1993 mod I think!

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Look forward to the update Tom.

The first of the Red Bull Styrian GP helmets is done, here's the race winner's helmet.

2021 Max Verstappen Styrian GP Helmet

I really enjoyed working on a the Schuberth helmet, thanks again to Jvinu for his helmet shape and template.

Info: click here

Lovely, thanks.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Brilliant work on the helmets and cars Kev, - the drivers are certainly keeping you busy!

I don't suppose your expertise extends to pitcrews by any chance does it? - as it sadly doesn't look like any are being released this year
neilcaine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't suppose your expertise extends to pitcrews
> by any chance does it? - as it sadly doesn't look
> like any are being released this year

I haven't created pitcrews for over a decade, but fear not, they are being worked on for release, just not by me. They are excellent and worth the wait.

good to know, thanks
Thanks for sharing Kev! Beautiful update
Thanks for the dutch helmet Kev!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
brilliant helmets, kev (Y)
And here's the helmet that Sergio Perez used at the Styrian GP.

2021 Sergio Perez Styrian GP Helmet

Once again I'm indebted to Jvinu for his fabulous Schuberth helmet and template, and a mention to Jsoria who created all the standard helmets very early on in the season, which certainly helped speed things up in lining things up.

Have a read in my blog post for driver quotes and some extra pictures of the leather effect and some of the other details on this helmet and more.

Gracias!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

2021 Yuki Tsunoda French GP & onwards Helmet

Yuki Tsunoda has been using a brighter version of his helmet since the French GP. This and other subtle differences are noted in my blog link below.

Kev you're a machine, amazing helmets, love them!
+1 :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Thanks
Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy