fongu's thread

Posted by fongu 
Great work!! ;)

Are you going to make these ones which are lacking a lot, I think?

Re: Fongu's Workthread **1994 Ferrari 412T1B released**
Date: April 30, 2019 10:40AM
Posted by: fongu
I haven't had any time for over a month now to do any modding in GP4, it's gotten quite busy on my side again. I'm hoping to come back to a few bits later in the summer, though my priority is to finish mapping my 1994 McLaren and finishing the Williams first. For me, the cars are open-source, so if people wanted to edit it, that's fine by me.

Next up is focussing on the McLaren MP4/11, started by Eugenio Faria and completed by me and Soulbringer, Celinho and Quickslick helping to map and paint the car that you can get in the 1996 mod. I'm glad for the many collaborations I've had over the years :)

Part 1, part 2, part 3

take your time my friend, you know life comes first :)
Great fongu.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I enjoyed reading the walk-arounds, interesting insights (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
As we approach the Monaco GP, I've written a reminder of the bonkers 1996 race with Olivier Panis winning it in the 1996 Ligier JS43 as part of the walkaround of my 1996 cars. Enjoy :)

Part 1, part 2, part 3

Excellent work, Kev! Your reminder (I would prefer to say article because it is so well documented) is really well detailed with historic, F1 technicals explanations and 3D modeling, how you worked on it until fine tunnings with the normals.
This is really a pleasure to read for all F1 and GP4 fans, but also for modders, to understand the way you work! Looking forward others articles! :-)(Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2019 11:41AM by Excalibur.
exactly what i think and i totally agree with Arnaud (Y) :)
Hi Fongu, indeed Kev!
I would like to know your progress with Tyrrell 1993, why look here: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Can it be ready in a short time or should I add it later?
And anyway, will you give me permission to use your cars in my Mod?

Thanks in advance
I miss painting your cars, Kev. Good job on those '96 beauties!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Thanks guys.

Raul, it's been a while, good to see you around here :)

I haven't had time to do any modding for a few months now, so no progress on the Tyrrell by me. It's just mapping required, the shape has been ready for years and is already released as open source. Anyway, you have my permission to include my cars in your mod MSchumi. By the way, the cars you had question marks on are the 1994 cars by McKey painted in 1993 colours.

I've been away, so posts on my blog have been a bit stop start, but this week I will look back over the 1996 Ferrari F310 by Ebi and Nick - part 1

Newly posted: Part 2, part 3 and bonus F1 2013 Review

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2019 10:11AM by fongu.
Nice addition.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I share with you a review of the beautiful Tyrrell: Part 1, part 2, part 3

great(Y), thank you kev :)
A new WIP car from me, whilst the 1994 Williams FW16B is on hold, I've been able to chip away at version 2 of the 1995 Ferrari 412T2.
I'm heavily basing it on other versions of the car (as described in my blog) and I'll compare my original car in the 1995 mod with the car I am creating now in 2019...

Introduction
WIP part 1
WIP part 2
WIP part 3

Hopefully a few more weeks and the shape will be done, and we'll see if I can get this mapped quicker than my other cars (volunteers welcome)

Happy reading :)

Nice jobs (Y)

Thanks for your efforts, Kev!
amazing, seemes like there's coming another dream machine and another interesting part to read aswell in your blog :)(Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2019 09:18PM by quickslick.
Nice work fongu, one of my all time favorite cars!

Part 4 focuses on the cockpit

and part 5 looking at the rear of the car

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2019 09:46AM by fongu.
Amazing details.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy