who else gets excited when you see the last post is by...

Posted by ralv585 
I started back in 1999 with GP3, but nobody noticed because of certain mr. Hummerich :-)

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Re: who else gets excited when you see the last post is by...
Date: February 24, 2007 01:02PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
nice 2 see you here again :-)
i completely forgot abour ralf!

i remember downloading his cars for gp3, they were so good, shame he went away to f1c.

@sunil i understand where you're coming from, but thats the point of this thread, i'm not trying to divide the communtiy.

@schroeder, yep got it right this time ;) have you fixed those mirrors yet?

The really sad thing is that i painted for f1-2000 from EA Sports,and i`m still classed as "new breed"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: February 24, 2007 07:20PM
intweb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I get excited when I see my own post - and when it
> snows...

High ego ;-) ;-)
Nah,not Steve, Jorge,he`s the most modest of the lot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: February 24, 2007 07:30PM
jpmfw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nah,not Steve, Jorge,he`s the most modest of the
> lot!

If you say Paolo.

Cheers :)
I think all you painters, Shapers and track makers are fantastic! To me everytime you guys bring something new to the table, I just think this is something to aspire to. You have all done a lot for this sim and as Jp says I know that you don't do it for any superficial mantel to be hung round your neck.
You do it because you can ...... and you're good at it. Thanx to all, see, no names needed, you know who you are. As for me .......? I'm nobody C'IAO.
Thanks paolo, i was quite close to becomming 'flame-bate' then.....

The post was purely a light-hearted one, I don't actually get excited reading my own posts, but I
REALLY do get excited when it snows.........

Steve.
@Steve,you know me mate,tell it how it is :)

Hello to everybody,mates.
Well...I totally agree with my friend Matt Schroeder, and personally I'm very honourated to be considered a celebrity...'cos I don't feel myself in this way.
I really think that all I made was done for my personal pleasure, and not to compete with other people.
If people like my works or not is a matter of taste...but surely I'm happy when I read that my files have been appreciated, and this is enough for me.
I never wanted to be a GP4 hero....
I think that a lot of "new" authors may still mantain alive GP4 with their updates, and therefore deserve all the respect for the works they are doing and will do. Of course, I have to say Thank You to all GP4 community people for the respect they also had for my opinions,or for my suggestions....not only for appreciating my works.
Thanks again.
Nicola
Your advice is always extremely welcome Nicola,i very much value your opinions and suggestions on how things can be improved :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy