R-27 RE-released with fixes & Lower down force shape .........

Posted by Isaint 
Wow looks great
Good work Isaint

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Great work ISaint :)

Could you post another screen of the T-Cam view? Would be great :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2007 09:35PM by Racervieh13.
Great work isaint,really great mate.It looks excellent but to be perfect please look at this an advice from a friend of your work

Litle bit more up

Re: R-27 ...... front wing -rear wing nose cone update!
Date: April 04, 2007 10:43PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
and a rear wheel carbon disk ;)
dejense de joder con el aleron delantero, esa auto esta perfecto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! solo veo un poco diferente el amarillo, pero igualmente esta espectacular!!!!

saludos!!!!!!

yo hablo en español!!!!
@ Kimi the Iceman:
Do you mean the rear part of the frontwing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Thanx Kimi .... see exactly what you mean, thanx for the picture also....
Regards Saint.
ah,and what I noticed now,is,that you should make the mirrirs a bit bigger !
It´s easy,when you compare it in the pic above!
scata04 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dejense de joder con el aleron delantero, esa auto
> esta perfecto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! solo veo
> un poco diferente el amarillo, pero igualmente
> esta espectacular!!!!
>
>
> saludos!!!!!!
>
> yo hablo en español!!!!

I agree! The yellow looks diferent, but the car is awesome!!

My screenshot Blog -> [deskonescreens.blogspot.com]
the paintjob isn´t far away from finish^^
I´ve had a lot of other things to do,so be patient with the paintjob...but I think and promise it´s worth the waiting!
one-off malaysian livery:

X (@ed24f1)
oh,I meant IS far away from finish^^
;) dont worry im not hijacking your thread lol

are you doing a R27 also?!
Front wing looks good but Isaint and Kev have nearly finished their good work !

May be, but i like most the craigo one....
of so,then don´t use our car :-(

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 03:50PM by Kev188.
Craigo,

No problems about the thread thanx. Believe me if your R-27 is better I'll be the first to stop working on mine and download yours (smile).
I've corrected the nose-cone and the front wing but that is not the big problem.
The R-27 has a very complex side pod and the whole thing has to look right on approach in the sim. As you Know everything looks great in Z'mod but once it's in the game ... that's another story, angles can be wrong and corrections that are obvious in Z'mod hardly show whilst running the sim so It's a combination of knowing what to emphasize and what not to. For the record the nose-cone on your R-27 is fine but it needs to be more smooth more rounded, not so chizzled, like I say the whole thing has to flow ....

Kev, don't worry about Schifty his name belies his nature ... I have noticed this is the second time that he has made comparisoms about my work and his preference to others. He is entitled to his opinion but the work we do here is for all not just for people who want to state his is 'better' or 'bigger!'
That's for the play-ground! I would expect not to hear any further from him on this thread, if his preference lies else-where. No big deal, when the car is released I gaurantee it will be in his wad ..... or maybe he could make his own R-27???? L.O.L

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 06:54PM by Isaint.
I totally agree with you Isaint,my friend!
well,it would be great,if you could post another pic without the wireframe...would be more helpful!
but the car looks absolutly great !
thx
Front Wing and nose-cone look GREAT ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy